Germany to Force Internet Providers to Hand Over Data, Passwords of People Accused of ‘Hate Speech’

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed the German government and media starting lumping in the word "prepper" when they write any article about right-wing groups. The goal will be to place everyone in the extremist category if one person on a prepper site makes a so-called hate crime. Homesteaders and Nazi will be thought of as one and the same.

Watch what is happening in Europe and in the U.K. and you will see Freedom being eroded away. Their freedom today, our freedom tomorrow.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...nd-over-data-of-those-accused-of-hate-speech/

According to RT only yesterday The US government is already doing exactly the same thing to US citizens under the guise of anti terrorism and racketeering efforts, something to do with what came out of the Wikileaks scandal. KKK, Posse Comm, Tea Party, Militias, right wing activists etc.

I noticed the German government and media starting lumping in the word "prepper" when they write any article about right-wing groups. The goal will be to place everyone in the extremist category if one person on a prepper site makes a so-called hate crime. Homesteaders and Nazi will be thought of as one and the same.

Crushing ALL interlectual resistance is the desired result for the big staters.

Yep, I think most of us on here are on one or more of these lists. I also suspect that once the liberals get back in charge and start attacking and confiscating firearms, we will be included in that "crackdown". Get ready. It is just a matter of time before the SWAMP is back in control and "payback" will be hell.

Latest posts

Back