G'day All

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juergen Holscher

Reaction score
My name is Juergen and I live in Brisbane Australia.

Unfortunately with the way the World is going at the moment I’m taking small steps to prepare myself. Unfortunately I think the US economy is going to collapse completely and I truly feel sorry for every American. Most Australians including myself feel a kinship to Americans. We both have similar beliefs and values. Likewise you are also our protectors.
When or if you’re economy collapses we in Australia will lose your protection. Likewise our economy might falter as well. In fact, if America collapses and then Europe collapses it would not surprise me if wars started to break out all over the world. Something that terrifies me.
Juergen

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hi and welcome along Jurgen, I'm sure you will be able to find all the info you need here. Everyone seems friendly and helpful, good luck with the prepping.

My name is Juergen and I live in Brisbane Australia.

Unfortunately with the way the World is going at the moment I’m taking small steps to prepare myself. Unfortunately I think the US economy is going to collapse completely and I truly feel sorry for every American. Most Australians including myself feel a kinship to Americans. We both have similar beliefs and values. Likewise you are also our protectors.
When or if you’re economy collapses we in Australia will lose your protection. Likewise our economy might falter as well. In fact, if America collapses and then Europe collapses it would not surprise me if wars started to break out all over the world. Something that terrifies me.
Juergen
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

A Warm Welcome! There are a lot of Aussies on board you can hook up with...

Hello all,
I am new to the group. I live in Northern Ohio. I am a Veteran. I am new to prepping but eager to learn. Knowledge is power and preparedness is life. Looking forward to learning about water filtration, solar and wind power, bunkers, etc. Thanks and hope to hear from you all soon.

Hey there,

I'm also from Brisbane and new here, it's good to see that us Australians are getting into the prepping!

Latest posts

Back