Freedom of speech is a thing of the past

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it does not matter if you like or dislike what this guy said,,,,Political Correctness is a deign on this Country
,,,,,http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...rrenders-season-tickets/ar-AArW9Yi?li=BBnb7Kz

LhYo92P.gif

I agree that political correctness has gotten a bit ridiculous all across the board. Here is something to keep in mind though...

The Detroit Lions are a privately owned company. If you own a restaurant and someone comes to your place of business and screams "YOUR FOOD SUCKS!". As the owner of the business you have the right to refuse service.

I believe were political correctness has gotten most carried away is on college campuses.

Last edited:
the commen
View attachment 7615

I agree that political correctness has gotten a bit ridiculous all across the board. Here is something to keep in mind though...

The Detroit Lions are a privately owned company. If you own a restaurant and someone comes to your place of business and screams "YOUR FOOD SUCKS!". As the owner of the business you have the right to refuse service.

I don't really watch football but I'm willing to bet that a significant percentage of the players might be of black descent. If you own a business consisting mostly of black employees and someone disrespects them...well...you might be forced to address issue.

I believe were political correctness has gotten most carried away is on college campuses.
it was not directed at any player's ,they were some fans that did not stand for the anthem and he took exception to it

the commen

it was not directed at any player's ,they were some fans that did not stand for the anthem and he took exception to it

I misunderstood, I stand corrected. However it's still privately owned business. Regardless if I agree or not with owner...its still his right in my opinion.

Watch this...this is ridiculous..

Also as it relates to this video...when it comes to the part of pro lifer. I may not agree with this kids pro life stance however I don't agree that he should be silenced either. If I don't agree with someone I don't have to listen to them but they still have right to speak.

the mistake this guy made was posting it where the world could see it,,,,,,,,,social media sucks

I think people as a whole are becoming far too fixated on politics. I mean why are people bringing politics into sporting events?

I don't watch professional football but if I did...the last thing I want to do is get entangled in political tick for tack debate.

Lefty extremism, right wing extremism are just two sides of the same coin and I don't want to have anything to do with it. When election time comes I cast my vote like everyone else. If i have a specific problem...i will write to the necessary people but that is as far as I take it...as far as politics are concerned.

I think people as a whole are becoming far too fixated on politics. I mean why are people bringing politics into sporting events?

I don't watch professional football but if I did...the last thing I want to do is get entangled in political tick for tack debate.

Lefty extremism, right wing extremism are just two sides of the same coin and I don't want to have anything to do with it. When election time comes I cast my vote like everyone else. If i have a specific problem...i will write to the necessary people but that is as far as I take it...as far as politics are concerned.

you think this is about POLITICS ????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,toexit this is about respect for this country and those who died so we could be free ..............I look at it this way if someone does not like it here,LEAVE,,,

that comment is not directed at you

you think this is about POLITICS ????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,toexit this is about respect for this country and those who died so we could be free ..............I look at it this way if someone does not like it here,LEAVE,,,

that comment is not directed at you

I 100% agree with you that if someone doesn't like it here they should leave. With that being said if I'm paying to watch a football game...i don't think political issues should interfere with my entertainment experience. I wasn't directing my comment at you either ghost.

I'm just annoyed by all this political bickering going on in the media. It has gotten ridiculous. I don't think I have ever heard someone win a political argument either. People usually just get louder.

from what little i've seen of it and all..i have to say,that it has nothing to do with politics,or freedom of speech..but because of the racial slur..and to me.that means,all of this wouldn't of happened of the jerk kept the racial slur out of it..and that the Detroit Lions are well within their right for what they've done..

what if i came to your home.and disrespected you,and maybe called you a racial slur? wouldn't you have me leave and never to return? maybe even have me arrested,if things went to far?

from what little i've seen of it and all..i have to say,that it has nothing to do with politics,or freedom of speech..but because of the racial slur..and to me.that means,all of this wouldn't of happened of the jerk kept the racial slur out of it..and that the Detroit Lions are well within their right for what they've done..

what if i came to your home.and disrespected you,and maybe called you a racial slur? wouldn't you have me leave and never to return? maybe even have me arrested,if things went to far?

I was taught as I was growing up words can not hurt you,,,,all of us have had a racial slur thrown at us one time or another,,,you will never here me crying about name calling......................

true..but why be racist about it?

everyone is racist to a degree,,,,anyone who does not realize this does not truly understand what racist means,,,,,,look it up,it does not simply mean Black VS white,it is believing anyone is inferior to yourself no matter what race you are,,,,Blacks are some of the most racist people in this world

Latest posts

Back