Five Million Central Americans Want to Join Caravans to the U.S.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how these are just poor people --- All with smart phones --- not flip phone in sight. Why do these people figure that other people and other governments should feed and care for them on this journey? They want others to provide for them and feel we should welcome these types of leeches into our country. A compassionate country just draws the losers.

I think Trump can find ways to make the border fence much cheaper. It just needs lots of razor wire to make sure the right message is understood.

I saw earlier that Kellyanne said Trump might shut down the gov't over funding the border fence. I think it's a great idea.

All President Trump has to do is explain that the border patrol will keep active but all the judges and clerks will be fur-lowed and NO illegal aliens will be processed. They will be stuck in Mexico until the wall is funded. No money, no processing and all border crossings / ports of entry will have to be closed down too. Forget about keeping the national parks open, focus on keeping the illegals in Mexico and closing the borders completely. Want to bet Mexico decides to help pay for the wall? Mexico will suddenly decide it is a good idea to stop future caravans from coming into Mexico to get to the USA. When the Mexicans can't cross the border to get to work and it becomes suddenly difficult or impossible to export items into the USA , again ports of entry closed or very limited, then all kinds of new solutions will appear. President Trump needs to make it clear to the Democrats and the GOP Rhino's that this is what is going to be affected, not just national parks and other such silly crap. President Trump must also make it clear he will not sigh any bill that pays people to stay home. Laid off is laid off, just that simple. That will stop this half-azz attempts of political stunts. If you are serious about a point and are willing to injure peoples income, fine but no more lays off's with back pay. That is not a lay off , it is a paid vacation.

Last edited:
Im watching the show about Scientology and the Aftermath.

Trump needs to hire the security guy who put the fences and cameras around those compounds. Razor wire, cameras, etc. These people definately were not going to escape after David Miscavage took over after LRH (left this earthly body).

The border crossing -- legal ports of entry --- are also being severely restricted. Many northbound lanes (into San Diego) have been closed and some of the pedestrian walkways have been closed.

The border crossings into San Diego was already bad, now with half the lanes and walkways closed, it is going to become a nightmare. The caravan people did not count on President Trump forcing all the illegal aliens to stay on the Mexican side of the border. Now the people of T.J. are faced with all the expenses and the crap (literally) associated with these illegals. Yeah the Southern Mexicans welcomed the caravan to PASS through but even then there were complaints about all the squaller left behind from caravan people. These illegal aliens look a lot different when it is your tax dollars paying for their tab. This is not Obuma's world anymore. President Trump has got a backbone. It is going to get real dangerous in T.J. real soon. The economy and crime level in T.J. was already bad. Now force a ton of the locals to sit for hours (not kidding on the amount of time) to cross into San Diego, to go to work, and the tempers are really going to fly. On a normal work day, it can take an hour or more to cross. Now shut down half the lanes and add even more scrutiny for those trying to pass. The locals could easily be looking at 4 or more hours to cross into San Diego. People in T.J. could lose jobs if they can't get to work on time. The frustration and anger at having to wait many hours just to cross the border is going to grow daily. This has all the makings for a very violent confrontation. These problems are being put squarely (as it should be) on those trying to lie their way into America. Crime and economic hardship are not legal grounds for asylum. Those few that could have claimed asylum, blew it by not accepting asylum from Mexico. This is going to turn violent, very soon and the blame can be put on the shoulders of all these liberals supporting open borders and Sanctuary cities. Don't tease desperate people about a better life they cannot have. They have to either fix their own countries or live that life style, we cannot fix the world for them. Running away for their problems does not make them our problems.

Well, UNICEF and Oxfam are putting out calls for donations, to assist the caravan.

I can't find it now, but saw the name of a San Francisco based organization, not a charity, that was enlisting volunteers to go to South America and help people with asylum paperwork, and joining up with others.
I would almost consider those people traitors.

If I was President Trump, I would close all but one lane of all northbound traffic at all ports of entry and completely close the pedestrian walk ways. I could use the judges decision to justify the closure. Since we have to deal with them if they cross, then we have to make sure they can't cross. I would be setting up water cannons and shock shields (same as taser - only connect to a shield) and what ever other non-lethal devices needed to force these illegal aliens to stay in Mexico. No more climbing the barrier in T.J., water cannon knocks them down before they can get to the top. Once again be sure to point out it was the Judge's decision that forced the escalation in tactics. If I remember correctly there are also heat cannons and sound cannons that can be used, That ought to really irritate the locals who will also be hammered by these tactics. Force Mexico to deal with them, and just maybe Mexico will join in paying and building the wall we need. These illegals are not going to stop coming until it is proven they are not going to get in or be allowed to stay if they do get into America.

Just after I mentioned that Trump probably had people inserted into the caravan it was reported that he did indeed have our people amongst them. Keeping tabs, collecting data, etc. If Trump says there are M13 in there, then I'd say that is 100% correct. After all , M13 are not going to enter legally. Ever watch "Border Wars"? Just sickens me.

Latest posts

Back