Extended Vacations / Exodus beginning

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
So apparently many American families have suddenly decided that extended vactions inside Conus is the order of the day, Holiday cabins booking are up as are families deciding to go to their weekend cabins or visit relatives living in isolated areas. Modest movement FROM the cities so far, but is violence, shortages and infections continue as the current rate I expect more urban families will choose to be some place else.

So apparently many American families have suddenly decided that extended vactions inside Conus is the order of the day, Holiday cabins booking are up as are families deciding to go to their weekend cabins or visit relatives living in isolated areas. Modest movement FROM the cities so far, but is violence, shortages and infections continue as the current rate I expect more urban families will choose to be some place else.

You are spot on Bill! I noticed the influx yesterday...and I strongly believe it’s why the stores here are wiped out. Have to ask how you knew?

You are spot on Bill! I noticed the influx yesterday...and I strongly believe it’s why the stores here are wiped out. Have to ask how you knew?

Just assorted news outlets, blogs, other survival sites etc TV, travel news, holiday industry news, collecting the snippets gives the overall story, IE some news sites say sales of road fuel is up, travel agents saying though flying and cruising is down bookings for holiday lodges and cabins is up, Traffic news reporting slightly above average traffic moving out of places like San Fran, NYC etc. if I post without links its simply an opinion, if i post a thread with links its confirmed by MSM sources

Latest posts

Back