Chicago, where BLM?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
104 shot, 14 fatally, over Father’s Day weekend in Chicago

Five children were among the 14 people killed, including a 3-year-old boy and 13-year-old girl killed in separate shootings in Austin on Saturday.

By Sun-Times Wire Updated Jun 22, 2020, 10:02am CDT

Chicago saw its highest number of gun violence victims in a single weekend this year with 104 people shot across the city from Friday evening to Monday morning, 14 of them fatally. Five of those killed were minors.

The weekend saw more shooting victims but less fatalities than the last weekend of May, when 85 people were shot, 24 of them fatally — Chicago’s most deadly weekend in years.

In a Sunday news conference, Chicago Police Supt. David Brown reflected on the surge in gun violence. “Bullets don’t just tear apart the things they strike,” Brown said. “Bullets also tear apart families. Bullets destroy neighborhoods and they ruin any sense of safety in a community.”

Does anyone but me think the police are not around as much as they were before these riots started?

JUST LET THEM GET ON WITH IT, I have never been so keen on Apartheid as I am now, They dont share our values, aspirations, culture or values, they HATE us for being more succesful than they ( US being Whites, Asian and Chinese) . They only want want to be GIVEN everything in life that all the other races accept they have to work for.

I am all for segregation. Let them have their all black communities. Their all black police department, all black schools and colleges. But this will apply to all blacks, not just the trouble making rioters / looters. Since the good blacks (the hard working, honest blacks) are not speaking out against these trouble makers, then they should be housed and educated in all black community with these trouble makers.The black community will be govern by all black officials and all the income tax generated by blacks will go to these black communities. Equal but separate. No whites will be allowed to live, work or obtain any jobs in the black community. Black business owners will hire only blacks and the business must be located in the black community. These same laws will apply to all whites. Any riots occurring out side a black community will be met with white law enforcement and will be adjudicated by white Judge, jury and prosecutors. Any riots occurring in a black community will be handled by the all black judicial system within the black community. Since the good whites have not all spoken out against these rioters, they will be required to live in all white communities and be regulated by the laws of all white communities. Same rules will apply to all races, equal but separate. All taxes collected from each race will only be used for that same race. Absolutely fair --- no exceptions. Your race can determine your fate not some other race. Fair all the way. No back of the bus rules, provided your race can afford a bus. ---- NOTE: Just a bit of sarcasm here ---- okay, maybe a lot of sarcasm.

Crime is way up since this all started. Even in my small city, three shot, one fatally, a 72 year old woman was knocked down and robbed on a walking trail. A 65 year old man walking his dog six miles out of town was beaten with clubs and robbed by three youths. Of course, only one of the youths was hauled off to juvenile detention, the other two were turned over to their parents. Another one shot somebodies car full of holes. All in just one weekend. All part of the culture. "Citizens will be judged by their character, not by the color of their skin." Martin Luther King - Oh Martin, you would be so embarrassed fifty years later.

Latest posts

Back