Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ponchatoula, Louisiana has as less than 8,000 citizens with just over 64% being white. Don’t really think there is a main concern there if the entire department didn’t show up for a day. Life expectancy with that department is way greater than in a bigger city with starting out pay a $15 thousand more.

Probably still safer than my County. Sheriffs are tied up in a dangerous city every night. I have to rely on CHP.
An Hour away from 911 call. I am my own security.
This situation will only get worse.

And THAT is exactly what the biden regime and the WEF are counting on! Make things so chaotic that we cry to help. Any help. Even the kind that takes every human right we ever had away from us.

Me and the oldest Grandson went trout fishing yesterday . He caught several young brown trout . I caught 1 brown and a bigger rainbow trout .
20240503_130129.jpg

Cicadas are getting louder by the day. In 1998, it sounded like a nuclear reactor down in the woods. There are holes in the ground all over. Shells hanging on fence, trees, etc.
I remember the 98 emergence in IL. Scraped bodies off my trees.

This will be twice as bad because of coinciding with the 13 year cycle ones.

Nasty little pests. Can see where biblical prophesies came from.

Latest posts

Back