Helpful Info. Canned Foods with Longest Shelf Life

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll raid on dry dog food before I eat spam. :D
Your missing out a wonderful tasty treat then. Spam has come a long way by adding different flavors to their product line. I love Spam, as long as it's fried. Otherwise eating uncooked Spam is like eating canned dog food. I think I'd rather eat the dog.

Your missing out a wonderful tasty treat then. Spam has come a long way by adding different flavors to their product line. I love Spam, as long as it's fried. Otherwise eating uncooked Spam is like eating canned dog food. I think I'd rather eat the dog.

Lol, to each his own arctic. I'm a picky eater. I don't think I would do too well in a SHTF situation. I would be the one trying to order out.

Talk is cheap. I'm sitting here by the wood stove with my dog curled up by my feet. There's no way that I'd eat this mutt. Any more than I'd eat uncooked Spam.

WLz04HQNQ2eibsDK1oht_Cat Will Make You Pay.gif

I'm sure your dog is grateful for this. More spam for him.

Our beloved government actually has considered eating people’s pets as a viable food source after shtf. Anyone tries to eat my mutts just might end up as dog food.

Our beloved government actually has considered eating people’s pets as a viable food source after shtf. Anyone tries to eat my mutts just might end up as dog food.

Make sure you don't have any Chinese neighbors. They'll make hotdog casserole out of em in a heartbeat. :D

Make sure you don't have any Chinese neighbors. They'll make hotdog casserole out of em in a heartbeat. :D
My wife actually ate her own cat while in the Philippines. Her local neighbor, off base, cooked it and shared it with her. A couple days later she found out what that mystery meat was.

My wife actually ate her own cat while in the Philippines. Her local neighbor, off base, cooked it and shared it with her. A couple days later she found out what that mystery meat was.

Lmfao.

I love spam. I like it uncooked on a salad. I have actually seen salad bars here in the south with diced spam on it.

Did they remain friends? That would be hard for me.
She said she eventually forgave her considering the cultural differences. The young GI’s on base had a field day with her eating her own pu**y though. She was young and naive at the time and I believe the taunts bothered her more than the stew!

She said she eventually forgave her considering the cultural differences. The young GI’s on base had a field day with her eating her own pu**y though. She was young and naive at the time and I believe the taunts bothered her more than the stew!
Hahaha. It would be hard to forgive that.

Latest posts

Back