Build a first aid kit

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Useful to know.

Amoxicillin (tablets) – 5 years after the expiration date;

Clarithromycin and Doxycycline (tablets) – 5 years after the expiration date;

Ciprofloxacin (tablets) – 10 years after the expiration date;

Metronidazole (tablets) – 3 years after expiration date;

Useful to know.

Amoxicillin (tablets) – 5 years after the expiration date;

Clarithromycin and Doxycycline (tablets) – 5 years after the expiration date;

Ciprofloxacin (tablets) – 10 years after the expiration date;

Metronidazole (tablets) – 3 years after expiration date;
Amoxicillin the horse dewormer?🤣😂

I want to build a first aid kit that I can treat most injuries .one that is a little above beginners level

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk
The first task is to decide what type of injuries/illness you want to build your pack for. Basic first aid for instance would be stocked to treat cuts and scrapes, minor burns, sprains/strains. It would have a few pain/inflammation relievers, and antiseptic meds.

A step up would be able to treat and maintain more serious injuries, and the list goes on from there. Here's what you need to remember, if you plan on treating, you must be willing to assume care until that person can get to a more advanced level of care. You have to monitor vitals and have the ability to ramp up or down levels of care.

With that said, the first thing you should put in your pack is a level of training that meets the level of first aid you want to render. If you will let me know what level of care you want to treat, I would be happy to help you put together a list.

Back