Breaking out the bourbon

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtDiva

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Okay people 2 weeks ago it was the tornadoes 20 minutes from me in Northern Tn with horrific damage and death toll to that community. On top of that topping off preps. Not to mention being on the place for 2 weeks on lockdown and now the tornado sirens again. Seems like mother nature is not happy with something. I am breaking out the Crown Royal. Time for a long sit on the deck and a good stiff drink. Not a big drinker but I am saving this for something?

Nothing wrong with a good shot once in a while! I prefer a beer or wine as the taste is better to me but it all ends up with the same little bit of relaxation.

I got a bottle of Wild Turkey 101, a German cognac, some moonshine and a Vodka...................................hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmCognac. Cheers, both of you.

Cheers Boys here's to ya!:p:p:p

Okay people 2 weeks ago it was the tornadoes 20 minutes from me in Northern Tn with horrific damage and death toll to that community. On top of that topping off preps. Not to mention being on the place for 2 weeks on lockdown and now the tornado sirens again. Seems like mother nature is not happy with something. I am breaking out the Crown Royal. Time for a long sit on the deck and a good stiff drink. Not a big drinker but I am saving this for something?
I hear ya just stocked up 3 half gallons of Kentucky gentleman and a fifth of wild turkey 101. Just let go temporary ( i hope) from my job. I hear the liquor stores might be closing soon. Im gonna sit out back and relax. Ill pray for the tornado victims.

I like a glass every evening of wine or a beer, two occasionally. Luckily with the muscadine and Concorde vines I will never run out of wine to drink or trade. I still have 6 5 gallon jugs that have been sitting since last fall to be bottled. Good thing about wine is the longer it sits the better it gets.

sorry folks no drinking here,,with the way this is playing out I need to be alert at all times
All Times alert may not work. You will need a relaxing strategy. A good booze is a shortcut. I prefer Laphoraig. You will not drink to much from that if You don't like. Btw. US customs did not Block the Import of this Whiskey during Prohibition period, since they couldn't imagine, that somebody will drink it voluntary. Absolutely addicitve once You got it:cool:

Well, if you got to guard Rudolf, then maybe you met Eugene?? I knew him after the "suicide" of Hess and he showed me a copy of the book which Hess dictated to him and it was called "The Pink Triangle". Eugene asked if I would read it and think about the possible filming...Would have blown the neo-nazis minds to find out that Hitler was a call boy in Vienna and sold his ### on the streets to survive. Also outed Göring as a child molester and even had pics of him in his make-up...Most of the SS were also masculine homos and were the most jealous protectors of the Führer...

Latest posts

Back