Black students demand apartheid.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
segregation only breeds hate but if thats what they want give it to them, I see a time when this is taken to its ultimate conclusion, you will see a Black half of the country and a White half, otherwise learn to live together!
Blaks only ammount to 13% of the U.S. population. They can have a couple southern states, not half.

Give them all of California. They will have all the needed resources to be self sufficient. They will require a visa to leave the state and of course, only tax revenue they will receive will be from black taxes. When the state collapses, they will not be allowed re-entry into the USA. If they can find another country to allow them in, fine, otherwise they can just live or die by their abilities., without any interference from the horrible white folks. Of course it will be interesting to see how all these white liberals feel about losing all their property and jobs in Africal. The Latinos maybe a bit PO'ed but I am sure they can work it out. LOL

Give them all of California. They will have all the needed resources to be self sufficient. They will require a visa to leave the state and of course, only tax revenue they will receive will be from black taxes. When the state collapses, they will not be allowed re-entry into the USA. If they can find another country to allow them in, fine, otherwise they can just live or die by their abilities., without any interference from the horrible white folks. Of course it will be interesting to see how all these white liberals feel about losing all their property and jobs in Africal. The Latinos maybe a bit PO'ed but I am sure they can work it out. LOL
Do that and I'll give Kali 5 years before it looks like Somalia
iu

Latest posts

Back