Biden Attacks Farms-Comprehensive War on Global Food Supply

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Just as I was going up on the stage, I was told by the Secret Service, 'Sir, there's a person or two people in the audience that have tomatoes. They are going to throw them at you, we think. If they do throw them, you have to be prepared.' Now, if you get hit in the face by a tomato, let me tell you, somebody with a strong arm at least, let me tell you, it can be very damaging. Not good. So I was told people were in the audience, two people, with tomatoes and they're going to throw them at me. What I did is I say, 'By the way, if you see anybody with tomatoes, right at the beginning, you gotta stop them. Do whatever you want to do.' I have no objection to what I said, I would say it again. People are there doing harm, you have to go and you have to use equal force. It's not fair, it's a one-way street."

This is Trump, giving supporters permission to use force. We went from "republicans don't call for violence" to "violence is OK if republicans can rationalize it" awful quick.

I don't see the need to tie ourselves in knots. It's the easiest thing in the world to say calling for violence is wrong, that both Biden and Trump are wrong for doing it. I don't know why it's impossible to look at things clear-eyed and objectively and just say Trump's wrong. There will always be an excuse, a justification, a rationalization or his behavior- no matter how outrageous, no matter how indefensible. He knows it. He knows he could shoot a guy on 5th Avenue and get away with it.

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but you're still making my point for me. Trump's supporters won't hold him accountable for anything- and they're mad at anyone who will.

The MSM attacked Trump for everything he did, every day of his presidency. Look at this NBC news article criticizing him for signing "a dozen in his first month!" WOW, I can't seem to find the NBC article expressing outrage at Biden's 42 in his first twelve days. Maybe you can find it, but I bet you won't look. If you don't look for it, it doesn't exist, AMIRIGHT DEMS?!?!?!? AHAHAHAHAHA

Here's the Full List of Donald Trump's Executive Orders
It's been less than a month since Donald Trump took office, and the 45th president has already signed a dozen executive orders.

Here's the Full List of Donald Trump's Executive Orders (nbcnews.com)

This is Trump, giving supporters permission to use force. We went from "republicans don't call for violence" to "violence is OK if republicans can rationalize it" awful quick.

I don't see the need to tie ourselves in knots. It's the easiest thing in the world to say calling for violence is wrong, that both Biden and Trump are wrong for doing it. I don't know why it's impossible to look at things clear-eyed and objectively and just say Trump's wrong. There will always be an excuse, a justification, a rationalization or his behavior- no matter how outrageous, no matter how indefensible. He knows it. He knows he could shoot a guy on 5th Avenue and get away with it.

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but you're still making my point for me. Trump's supporters won't hold him accountable for anything- and they're mad at anyone who will.

You are, in typical left fashion, twisting his words. You say he said " People are there doing harm, you have to go and you have to use equal force. It's not fair, it's a one-way street." Sounds like "defend yourselves" to me.

You keep using 2016 "orange man bad" CNN talking points. Can you tell us which policies you object to?

Do you even recognize YOUR people?

"Death to America" as they burn flags. Is that ISIS? Whaaaat? It's the American left? How is THIS not domestic terrorism?!?!?!?!?

Hillary didn't run in 2004, either.

You're nothing if not consistent.

Hillary Clinton Urged To Challenge Election Results In Three Key States, Vote Totals Could Have Been Hacked

Hillary Clinton Urged To Challenge Election Results In Three Key States, Vote Totals Could Have Been Hacked (yahoo.com)

Despite Objections, Congress Certifies Donald Trump's Election
Congress made the election of Donald Trump official Friday, certifying the votes of the Electoral College in a formal joint session of Congress.

Despite Objections, Congress Certifies Donald Trump's Election (nbcnews.com)

Hillary Clinton still today has ‘not really conceded the 2016 election’

Hillary Clinton still today has ‘not really conceded the 2016 election’ (msn.com)

Hillary Clinton: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’ in the 2016 Election

Hillary Clinton: 'We Still Don't Know What Really Happened' in the 2016 Election (breitbart.com)

In 2106, we didn't have a Chinese owned Dominion running our election, and several states changing the ballot laws to include previously ineligible "voters" without going through the proper state legislative votes.

You keep chanting and supporting "death to America" though.

Last edited:
My point was in his total Presidency! If you add up what Biden is trending we will reach that in less than 5 weeks.

With Biden's average, we will meet President Trumps WHOLE 4 YEAR PRESIDENCY in 4 weeks of Bidens rule.
You claimed that Republicans were/are opposed to EOs. What is your point now? They’re okay..... but not so many!

Apparently both you and that other dude tehobie just came here to be arrogant and obstinate.
I came here to discuss prepping. Unfortunately most of the activity is in the politics forum.

You are, in typical left fashion, twisting his words. You say he said " People are there doing harm, you have to go and you have to use equal force. It's not fair, it's a one-way street." Sounds like "defend yourselves" to me.

You keep using 2016 "orange man bad" CNN talking points. Can you tell us which policies you object to?

Do you even recognize YOUR people?

"Death to America" as they burn flags. Is that ISIS? Whaaaat? It's the American left? How is THIS not domestic terrorism?!?!?!?!?

I have no interest rationalizing other people's bad behavior. Like I said- Trump's wrong to invoke violence, Biden's wrong to invoke violence, left wing and right wing nuts are wrong to invoke violence.

"My people" don't hang up their values because someone in power gives them permission to.

Last edited:
I have no interest rationalizing other people's bad behavior. Like I said- Trump's wrong to invoke violence, Biden's wrong to invoke violence, left wing and right wing nuts are wrong to invoke violence.

"My people" don't hang up their values because someone in power gives them permission to.

So, I hung up my values? What values? What Trump POLICIES do you object to?

Read more carefully. Hillary urged to challenge results- and does this really all come down to Hillary Clinton? Talk about living rent-free in your head.

She wasn't senator in 2016, and couldn't have lodged objections to the certification policy. You know youtube, you can look up her concession speech.

Latest posts

Back