Badger 3-1

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badger3-1

Reaction score
Hi all! I use to have an account but I was like 16 and couldn't remember the name so...hello again! I'm really glad I got back on here and I'm excited to learn from everyone and hopefully I can teach a few things here and there. Thanks for having me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

welcome from this side of the pond,glad to have you aboard again.
we ain't in safe waters yet...

welcome back badger 3-1.and
howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

That's alright, safe waters don't make a good sailor, right? I don't know, something like that haha. Ah! I love Texas, I myself am originally from Oklahoma.

Why were you worried about this at 16? Go out and bang some gals, have fun, and enjoy being young, dude!

Seriously, cool that you're thinking about it, but don't do it at the expense of enjoying life either... We older farts generally have family, land, animals, etc. and are just looking to preserve it all and keep it safe.

Why were you worried about this at 16? Go out and bang some gals, have fun, and enjoy being young, dude!

Seriously, cool that you're thinking about it, but don't do it at the expense of enjoying life either... We older farts generally have family, land, animals, etc. and are just looking to preserve it all and keep it safe.
It's just something I've always been interested in and I enjoyed the community. Also my Grandpa was really big into it and that really got me. I had my fun though haha. I'm about to hit my 3 year mark in the Army and if there's anything I've learned it's don't wait until the last minute haha.

Latest posts

Back