Aussie ABC article on prepping

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one remark by the journalist stands out: "it's not a world I want to live in" in reference to TEOTWAWKI, many are like this, I remember Ben Fogle in one of his "new lives in the wild" programmes saying much the same thing.

one remark by the journalist stands out: "it's not a world I want to live in" in reference to TEOTWAWKI, many are like this, I remember Ben Fogle in one of his "new lives in the wild" programmes saying much the same thing.
Honestly, I have a good life. It’s not a life I want to live in either. However, when I look at all the weak links in our society I think the odds of a major change are high enough to justify being prepared for it. I’m not even talking about stockpiling supplies for the rest of your life, but having a water source, a way to clean it, enough food to get you through a few weeks, gardening skills and seeds, security, etc. I can’t believe people don’t think these things are worthwhile. I guess most are too eager to get the latest iPhone rather than waste money on prepping supplies. Like I said, I don’t want to live in a post shtf world, but will make some plans to make it easier in case I have to.

Latest posts

Back