Anyone else worried about Ebola?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes us all sort of wonder if they are just keeping it quiet. Of course right now everyone has their eyes on Ferguson and not even watching the Ebola any more. The news is so quiet about Ebola it makes us all wonder.

so quiet these days about this ebola,but still last time I checked my news here:600 new cases...so it's far from over :(
The news media is like a 2 year old with a new toy. Beats the hell out of it for a while but when it gets another new toy (like Ferguson) it forgets all about the last one.

when it seems forgotten..it can come back with a snap..not in the news;well it seems like it's over now..

kinda weird,new deaths aprox 1000, and that's counted from wednesday...but media tells almost nothing

yup,if need arrives,I can lock me in for several months...

All I can do is keep adding little by little. But sooner or later I will have it the way I want it. If I want to eat rice while being closed in my home, I can eat that straight for about 2 years however I would get tired of that after awhile. 3 months worth is just what we would eat on any normal given day for food. But I don't want to eat rice day after day for years lol.

that would be a very long stretch...though rice is nice but years on end?? perhaps not

that would be a very long stretch...though rice is nice but years on end?? perhaps not
Tell me about it. I know in Maine we made Spanish rice about 3 days a week, and believe me rice runs from one end to the other with me. I don't think I ever made so many out house trips in my whole life time. I got to the point to where I would eat P.butter and crackers and let hubby and kids eat the rice. I would rather eat pasta any day then rice.

I heard there may be a potential case of Ebola in Mass. if that is true and it proves to be positive then there is still worries about it being here in the US.

We have rice cooking in a rice cooker just about every day. (My wife is Chinese) Some days I have rice for breakfast, and usually have rice for supper in some form or another. We go through 25 pound bags of rice pretty quickly.

We have rice cooking in a rice cooker just about every day. (My wife is Chinese) Some days I have rice for breakfast, and usually have rice for supper in some form or another. We go through 25 pound bags of rice pretty quickly.

I have a neighbor from Thailand and she loves to eat rice every day. She even feeds rice to her cat. If it gets to the point to where I have to eat rice every meal I most likely would get sick of even seeing it daily. I had that issue many years ago with Chicken we bought 300 pounds of it in Florida because it was so cheap. We ate it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Believe me after a month of that I would have killed a rat for something different to eat. I would get sick just hearing them say go get some chicken out of the freezer. I wouldn't touch chicken for 5 years after that.

I had that issue many years ago with Chicken we bought 300 pounds of it in Florida because it was so cheap. We ate it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Believe me after a month of that I would have killed a rat for something different to eat.
When I was in grad school we ate venison and chicken leg quarters for years. It took a couple of decades before my wife would eat venison again...to this day she still won't touch chicken leg quarters, and will only eat white meat.

only proves that color matter in riot situations..hadn't even heard of that incident...

Latest posts

Back