ANY PRO 2A PEOPLE ON THE LEFT HERE?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, a couple of points. First, this fellow is probably a 16 year old with 'his own place' (translate: mommy's basement). And there are communists who are very pro-gun. Stalin, Lenin, Mao... those guys had lots of hired guns... but the guns were not to be shared with the peasants. There is no such thing as a pro-gun communist peasant, well, at least until it's too late and they are disarmed and conquered. Oops... too late then.

you have a Reagan quote in your signature you most certainly cant talk

Ah! You can read! Apparently my statements hit home. Our 16 year old in mommy's basement thinks that he will be the ruling part of the communist party, not the peasant part. Well, maybe he is related to the Clintons or Kennedy's? Too funny... attack the messenger, not the message. Right...

I'm a communist proud american patriot (not just someone who supports imperialism) i see a lot of republicans on here just looking for my people
Liar, Communism does not believe in statehood only one giant collective. You cannot be a Communist and a Patriot they are mutually incompatable.

Che Guevara was also a kind of communist, or he interpreted it in the way he wanted (or was able) to depend on the day.
When I look at the deeds of Che Guevara, I have to say that he was no better than some other tyrant and that he enjoyed murdering.
For this reason, I have my problems with real communists, there is such a fine good approach to the belief, "all are equal, or comrades" but in the end there is always some kind of leader who is just bigger, Stalin sends his regards.
Maybe Sleeping Jo when the dementia is advanced also outet as a communist, I could imagine that, but until then he has already driven the nation into the Ultimate War and can exchange with his dead voters under the earth...

I quite enjoy these kind of threads, they give me a giggle when the government have forced me inside my house for the third time, for the good of the people because they cocked up the first time. Under no circumstances would it be a good idea to give them even more power. OP read animal farm.

I know. I'm sorry for all of you. I did live in New Mexico in the US up until July, and they have been in lockdown since March. I put up with lockdown from March through July....put up with food shortages, food lines, riots from antifa, idiots tearing down statues, busting out business windows. So now I'm in a red state and there's none of that. We are rural and we do what we want.

Latest posts

Back