ANY PRO 2A PEOPLE ON THE LEFT HERE?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a communist proud american patriot (not just someone who supports imperialism) i see a lot of republicans on here just looking for my people

I'm not getting you. Are you a communist patriot, or an American communist, or an American patriot?
America is not a communist country, so you can't be an American communist Patriot in America.
But you could be a communist patriot in a communist country, say like, China.
Then you'd be a Chinese communist patriot.
America is a Republic. Just like the pledge of allegiance states. And we vote people in to represent us. We are a representative Republic. Not communist.

I'm not getting you. Are you a communist patriot, or an American communist, or an American patriot?
America is not a communist country, so you can't be an American communist Patriot in America.
But you could be a communist patriot in a communist country, say like, China.
Then you'd be a Chinese communist patriot.
America is a Republic. Just like the pledge of allegiance states. And we vote people in to represent us. We are a representative Republic. Not communist.
i have communist beliefs but I support the country I live in just think somethings need changing

And why do you have the eye of Ra and call yourself a prophet? How do you think the eye of Ra fits into Christianity? You don't support the principles of the US if you are a communist. But you can go to China or Venezuela and things are already communist there, so no changes needed for you.
And why are you on a prepper forum? This forum is for preppers. Not communists. Communists are too far gone to be preppers. Their govt has already taken everything from them, and they have no rights to anything.
I'm pretty sure the forum rules say no commies allowed.

And why do you have the eye of Ra and call yourself a prophet? How do you think the eye of Ra fits into Christianity? You don't support the principles of the US if you are a communist. But you can go to China or Venezuela and things are already communist there, so no changes needed for you.
And why are you on a prepper forum? This forum is for preppers. Not communists. Communists are too far gone to be preppers. Their govt has already taken everything from them, and they have no rights to anything.
I'm pretty sure the forum rules say no commies allowed.
I'm Christian and still a communist prepper

A communist doesn't want self reliance. And preppers want to be self reliant. Communists want the communist govt to take care of them, and every one else equally. Communism does not like Christianity. Christians see God and Jesus Christ first, communists see their govt as first.
I suspect you're a troll who wants to get a reaction by talking about guns. No Christian would use a false god symbol with the word prophet as their logo. God is not fond of false god worship.
So, done with you.

I don't worship a false god the Eye of Horus is a symbol of protection and my political beliefs don't mean I don't prep for disaster. and communists are actually really pro-gun, Marx believed in arming the revolutionists. plus communism just means the government owns the means of production instead of corporations and unequivocally ending classism.

I like Marx's proposition of communism but it's outdated and really totalitarian. communism, in theory, is pretty good but when it's tried it's terrible. when I was doing political research trying to find my political ideologies I read from all parties and I felt communism made the most sense, I personally don't like some thoughts of Marx or Engels but I just think the government should own the means of production but other than that I don't think the government should have much input.

Latest posts

Back