Helpful Info. A nice poster for you to tag on your frig if you have dogs

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
Here is a great reminder for those who have preps. Hopefully, if your a pet owner, you have a pet BOB...if not take a look at this little poster as a friendly reminder. Note, my pet BOB is a bit bigger and we have a large kit filled with just about everything to keep the pets healthy. Nail clippers, dog grooming supplies, etc. should not be forgotten.

Attachments

• Doggie_Bug_Out_LG-1024x958.jpg
    Doggie_Bug_Out_LG-1024x958.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 44
I am loving this thread.

DON'T FORGET THE PETS!

I have too much time and effort in my dogs, and they are far too dear to me to be left behind. Like humans, it's wise to practice often with their packs, too. Some dogs don't like packs at first, and some don't have the stamina to get far. Get them used to it as best as you can!

I didn't see Pink Pig Squeaky Toy on the list. . . I think both my Buddy and Alex would be lost without it:(! Drives me crazy when they start playing with it during the middle of the night. . . I agree, my dogs are like my kids and would never be left behind. I am sure we would look like Noah's Ark going down the road if we had to load up all the critters though

I didn't see Pink Pig Squeaky Toy on the list. . . I think both my Buddy and Alex would be lost without it:(! Drives me crazy when they start playing with it during the middle of the night. . . I agree, my dogs are like my kids and would never be left behind. I am sure we would look like Noah's Ark going down the road if we had to load up all the critters though
Heck, I'd take my dogs over the kids! I could just let the rabbits and chickens go free and hope for the best, but my dogs are a top priority. One thing I learned recently, most evacuation shelters do not take dogs or cats. Too much concern for safety and hygene. I think I would always find shelter on my own over any govt. shelter, so am not too worried over it, but keep it in mind. I don't have a 'doggie bag', but it's a good idea.

Hehe, ever try and put boots on a dog? It's hysterical. I guess there are some that get used to it, but mine always shook them right off.

my dog has a habit of running her nose under my moms pillow for any kleenex and/or cough drop that she might have there,(by mistake),,and then shredding them..so i can forget about the booties..lol

Good idea on getting the dogs to carry some gear though. The collapse-able bowls are just handy anyhow, a must have if you have dogs.

Here is a great reminder for those who have preps. Hopefully, if your a pet owner, you have a pet BOB...if not take a look at this little poster as a friendly reminder. Note, my pet BOB is a bit bigger and we have a large kit filled with just about everything to keep the pets healthy. Nail clippers, dog grooming supplies, etc. should not be forgotten.
This is a must. My German Shepherd has a Ruffwear backpack with an MRE, dog food, fire starter kit, H2O purification kit or Lifestraw, Streamlight LED light, and a first aid kit

Latest posts

Back