A bit of gun related advice if you can guys?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is your basic no-frills single action holster:
https://www.amazon.com/Bianchi-Lawman-Holster-Size-Right/dp/B000GKMU34
PBoFLlY.jpg

Right handed or Left handed? You can look at the Galco or Bianchi websites, but the selection for Western style holsters is limited. The custom houses, sites that specialize in Western leather craft and leather goods, are too expensive for my taste. There are several on the web: Historical Emporium and Cochise Leather to name a couple.

Amazon probably has as good a selection as anybody with reasonable prices. Do you know a leather goods store close to you that could make one for you? They may have catalogs with kits. Show them a picture of what you want.

5 1/2 inch peacemaker , side draw, pref vertical...................ideally high mounted like a modern holster please??
Here is your holster. I have a similar model Galco for my Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter. Very nicely made. It can be worn strong side or cross draw, and has minimal cant.

https://www.galcogunleather.com/sao-strongside-crossdraw-belt-holster_8_454_1262.html
Contact Galco to see if they can ship it to the UK. If not PM me and we'll try to get it to you.

LeBVXCw.jpg

Here is mine:
cHjx1nC.jpg

Per Galco's web site:

International shipping is available. Fees vary based on order size and location. It is best to contact us by fax, phone or email to determine the costs associated with your specific order, so that we may help you calculate your total prior to sending payment. Please note that there may also be customs fees or duties not related to Galco's charges that you are responsible to pay before receipt of the product. Once the order is placed, you will be contacted via email with the exact amount of shipping to your location. In order to proceed we require the customer to authorize the international shipping charges. If we do not receive authorization within 3 business days the order will be canceled.​
All international orders will be shipped via FedEx and only when all items are available. Galco does not currently ship to the continent of Africa or the nation of Russia due to widespread fraud in those areas.​

Latest posts

Back