39 found dead in truck trailer in Essex UK

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I don't see the problem.

If I read the story right, "people who commit crimes die". Some criminals get off light, others pay a higher price. It's their choice and they take the risk. Sucks to be them.

This should help slow down future invading illegals. Bag them, tag them, ship them home. Add a label "no deposit, no return". Am I being 'cruel'? Have someone you know well get raped or killed by an illegal, and maybe you too will have this attitude.

most recent report says they were all Chinese.
30 adult males, 1 male teenager and 8 women.
container arrived at Purfleet in Essex from Belgium at 00.30am and was collected by the 25year old Northern Irish lorry driver, Paramedics were called at 1.40am they found the bodies and alerted Essex Police.

Last edited:
most recent report says they were all Chinese.
30 adult males, 1 male teenager and 8 women.

Two words popped into my mind: "Don't Care". China, Africa, Mexico, I don't care where the criminals come from. I don't care if they were male/female/trans/Martian.

All I need to know is that there were 38 criminals, and their crimes have been paid for in a permanent manner. Moving on. (BTW, BP, this was not meant as targeting you... I have no problem with you sharing this or that some might consider it relevant, I'm just stating my view on this)

I get the feeling that the Press jumped the gun on this case, they had the driver found guilty before he was even questioned by the police. They raided his home and premises and posted his face across the papers. THEN they quietly announce he found the people after he collected the Reefer unit only 30 minutes before, he opened the container to obtain the containers shipping documents, then HE called 999 to ask for help.

The Afghan warlords will take trucks to a village that they need to set a example in and load the Men and teenage Boys into the trailers . Lock them and let them set in the sun until all the noise stops . Sometimes 2 or 3 days . Then make the rest of the village dig Graves and bury the dead .
S E . Iv never heard a speed bump called a sleeping Policeman .

Alot of the media made a big deal out of the arrest of the driver of the last truck load of dead illegal aliens found crossing Our border . Arresting the driver that may or may not have known what He was hauling is stopping nothing . Its the cartels and corrupt officials and open border crowd that are guilty .

The Afghan warlords will take trucks to a village that they need to set a example in and load the Men and teenage Boys into the trailers . Lock them and let them set in the sun until all the noise stops . Sometimes 2 or 3 days . Then make the rest of the village dig Graves and bury the dead .
S E . Iv never heard a speed bump called a sleeping Policeman .
British term speed bumps make people slow down, so do cops at the side of the road so the humps got nicknsmed Sleeping Policemen,

Latest posts

Back