2.45 PM Germany has closed its borders

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it is great to be a union of countries until you need those NATIONALIST laws. You can kiss the E.U. goodbye. Italy will exceed the 3%. debt limits after this medical disaster and will have to pull out of the E.U. It is the third biggest remaining economy in the E.U., so there is more tax loss. These E.U. countries are now blocking travel from their Union neighbors, so yes, open border are gone and the hypocrisy of the E.U. is the King with no clothes, naked for all to see.

It’s almost surreal watching this in real time. If anyone out there hasn’t been taking all this seriously I would say now is the time to start. Actually it’s a bit to late come to think of it.

It’s almost surreal watching this in real time. If anyone out there hasn’t been taking all this seriously I would say now is the time to start. Actually it’s a bit to late come to think of it.

Don't know how long you have been prepping and all that you have accumulated through that time. Now imagine having to prep for this in say a week. I can't imagine. I have been living the lifestyle for over 30 years. And having to do it under these conditions too.

Don't know how long you have been prepping and all that you have accumulated through that time. Now imagine having to prep for this in say a week. I can't imagine. I have been living the lifestyle for over 30 years. And having to do it under these conditions too.
Agreed, with the shortages allready it doesn’t matter how much money you have either.

Latest posts

Back