Vaccine mandates crumbling all over the world

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
https://brownstone.org/articles/the-power-of-protest/"All in less than one week, Israel has repealed restrictions and is backing off vaccine mandates, even as cases and deaths are hitting new highs, and implausibly so in the most vaccinated and boosted country in the world. The UK has backed off too. Same in Denmark, Ireland, Finland, and Norway. Switzerland has joined in, and Sweden has rolled back its plans for an extended vaccine passport in has decided to get rid of them completely. Saskatchewan is ending all restrictions.

We are seeing local governments and universities in the US gradually stepping back. No new cities have joined the brigade for vaccine passports and Denver, CO, is stopping theirs. Poor suffering New York City, assaulted by a new segregation mandate, is reeling from the mandates, and surely a rethinking is coming. How many states now wish they had taken the path of Florida, which is experiencing a remarkable economic boom?"

Now all the states can have booming businesses in trials, imprisonment and executions.

There will be no justice without those responsible for murdering and ruining the health of millions until those evil **** are hanging from a rope or jumping around in a chair!

Last edited:
What do you think the chances are of the ICC charges against Fauci et. al. being actually prosecuted? After all the disappointments we've had in the last couple of years, I'm not holding my breath, but I hope something comes of it.

I think the unJustice Dept won‘t have anything to do with taking care of Fauci et al. People who have lost their children and loved ones will do it. The time is coming when the masses will finally understand that the vax was nothing more than a depopulation shot…how do you think they will react

What do you think the chances are of the ICC charges against Fauci et. al. being actually prosecuted? After all the disappointments we've had in the last couple of years, I'm not holding my breath, but I hope something comes of it.
I think theyes are very low, but I hope I am wrong. If just one country would actually follow through on charges others will folow. It's just the initial case that will be the hardest.

We have turned the corner. We are winning. The Marxist/Elitist/Gobalists are losing and they know it. They gambled, thinking they could force compliance with covid and then use that model for subjugation of the entire world on every issue. They lost. They must be scared at this point. Now we need to out all these people by name and bring the full power of the judiciary down upon them even if we have to tear down the judiciary to do that. There is going to be a great reset but it will be us "resetting" them.

We have turned the corner. We are winning. The Marxist/Elitist/Gobalists are losing and they know it. They gambled, thinking they could force compliance with covid and then use that model for subjugation of the entire world on every issue. They lost. They must be scared at this point. Now we need to out all these people by name and bring the full power of the judiciary down upon them even if we have to tear down the judiciary to do that. There is going to be a great reset but it will be us "resetting" them.
I have to disagree. I hope you are correct, but I don't count this as a win.

I hope Americans and others learn that they can stand up to tyrant governments without looting and burning , I'm sure this isn't going to end up pretty , I hope I'm wrong . I tried to donate but I was to late .

going to push up the war requirement for the PuppetMasters behind Biden >>> they need the Covid to continue and it definitely won't be lasting until fall ....

according to Iran - Biden has dropped the few remaining sanctions that were in place - could be the juice that ME has needed to fire up completely - that's the pressure off Putin for all the war action ....

China only has a few more weeks until post-Olympics and they fire back up again - still have my $$$$ on Biden getting an Asian war theater going - that'll damage the economy more than Ukraine ever would ....

I hope you are correct, but I don't count this as a win.

I agree. They have been working on this for at least 10 years. I think this is totally orchestrated.

I think they're letting us feel as though we're winning. They've got more plans. Or contingency plans. I'm sure they've enjoyed planning all the killing.

The only thing that has a chance of working is us attacking them with the same force they attacked us. The courts, LE, etc. -- don't count on any of it.

Walk quietly and carry a big stick??? Do not let your guard down folks. The enemy has been planning and orchestrating this whole deal of downing BILLIONS!!!!! of people on the planet earth. Do not believe their plan, costing them billions of $, decades of work and laying their lives and fortunes on the line of being stood up against a wall and shot if the truth ever came out to the "common" folks and peasants.
Nobody who is so power hungry and evil will ever concede to the truth that what they are doing, always has a backup story of WHO REALLY DID THIS and most of all they always have the PLAN B scenario of really turning something lose while we are all leaning back and believing our natural immunity is capable of protecting us against a REAL deadly virus, and not this fake test virus. They have too many variables included, too many other means and the money to finance it all.
The thought of giving up generations of planning in the biggest families in the world and losing their plan of power is a joke to them.
You are already losing the war, even if those big people behind the plan, the large people believing the plan and the small people being used to carry out the plan are all dead, there will still always be those power hungry from the left over peasants to make trouble later....the war against evil is going on for 10,000 years and the devil and his lackeys can only be destroyed by the living God and his angels.
Keep the faith, keep the fight going and keep believing in good will conquer evil. Live free, Gary

I agree. They have been working on this for at least 10 years. I think this is totally orchestrated.

I think they're letting us feel as though we're winning. They've got more plans. Or contingency plans. I'm sure they've enjoyed planning all the killing.

The only thing that has a chance of working is us attacking them with the same force they attacked us. The courts, LE, etc. -- don't count on any of it.

If they got enough people to get injected with there bioweapon to spread it to the entire world population, they can let us look like we winning and just wait for the deaths and chaos to escalate.

If they got enough people to get injected with there bioweapon to spread it to the entire world population, they can let us look like we winning and just wait for the deaths and chaos to escalate.

Or variant two, you put a new even more deadly virus into the world.
Next virus is probably released in Africa, very large overpopulation and he could hit there very hard, there would be a big panic and Europe would be overrun by refugees who bring it here.

I think something will happen in the next few days, if someone is behind the virus he will not be satisfied when the virus disappears and normality returns, he will release a new one.

Ed Free Thinker & Oracle
@DowdEdward

·
Feb 3, 2022

Randy Frietag CFO just explained that in 2021 the share of young people dying from covid doubled in the back half of the year & that's driven the result for Lincoln & its peers. He cited 40% in 3Q and 35% in 4Q were below the age of 65 $LNC. Mandates are killing folks

R9xt0YiX_normal.jpg

Ed Free Thinker & Oracle
@DowdEdward

Lincoln National $LNC Death claims up 13.7% y/y & Q4 is up 57% over 2019 & up from Q3. This shouldn’t be happening with miracle vaccines in a working age population period and a mild Omicron.

Guys this is shocking as 89% of Funeral homes are private in US. We are seeing the tip of iceberg. The public companies report Q4 middle of February

1644173465064.jpeg

Tom Gallagher of Evercore asked the question of Covid mortality impact. That was the answer. Boom folks it’s clear as day what changed in second half of 2021. Variants less virulent than original but we had mandates & boosters hitting. This is a total **** show to behold.

11:01 AM · Feb 3, 2022

Or variant two, you put a new even more deadly virus into the world.
Next virus is probably released in Africa, very large overpopulation and he could hit there very hard, there would be a big panic and Europe would be overrun by refugees who bring it here.

I think something will happen in the next few days, if someone is behind the virus he will not be satisfied when the virus disappears and normality returns, he will release a new one.
Some are speculating that the Olympic athletes and families are going to be the spreaders. Just think, all corners of the earth covered and the the CCP didn't have to leave home,

Latest posts

Back