Vaccine Mandate Exemptions

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1631403484119.png

Apparently those in the medical community know something.
It’s a small minority.
That being said- these mandates are going to be harmful to our already stretched thin staff when we lose the healthcare workers that do not want to be vaccinated.
As many of you know I am pro vaccine but I am not for mandates.
Some are taking a stand against tyranny and I say good for them, if that’s really what you want to do.
For me, this is not my hill to die on as I’m not anti-vax.
Bottom line.
In the long run, this mandate is more harmful to patients than if we didn’t have it.

But you got to love the way the narrative is being twisted around. “Lewis County is one of the Covid hotspots.”
For those that don’t know, Its home of Fort Drum with their own medical facilities.
I remember 15 years ago when there was a big outbreak of bedbugs, the hotels around there had the sweet odor of Permitherin in the air. And a lot of troops in the hotels

Companies choosing to force the shots do not want to follow the law. My employer has forced all managers to attend numerous propaganda meetings. In each of these, they say "employees can get a medical or religious exemption but there's really no medical reason for not getting vaccinated, and practically no religions that forbid vaccines entirely."
Disgusting liars, all of them.

Latest posts

Back