USA adds travel ban to UK and Ireland

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
The US government has expanded its travel ban on most European countries to include Britain and Ireland as it seeks to contain the coronavirus pandemic sweeping the globe, airline and US officials told Reuters.

US President Donald Trump originally exempted Britain and Ireland from his 30-day ban on travellers from 26 European countries that took effect at midnight on Friday.

However at a press conference on Saturday, the US Vice-President Mike Pence confirmed that the United States will now limit travel to the US from the UK and Ireland effective from 4am on Tuesday morning (GMT).

The US government has expanded its travel ban on most European countries to include Britain and Ireland as it seeks to contain the coronavirus pandemic sweeping the globe, airline and US officials told Reuters.

US President Donald Trump originally exempted Britain and Ireland from his 30-day ban on travellers from 26 European countries that took effect at midnight on Friday.

However at a press conference on Saturday, the US Vice-President Mike Pence confirmed that the United States will now limit travel to the US from the UK and Ireland effective from 4am on Tuesday morning (GMT).

I think the hope was that P.M. Boris would have closed the border and did more to restrict and limit the spread. I know I was hoping for more action from the Prime Minister.

Latest posts

Back