US stops all trans Atlantic flights from Europe ( cept UK)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Opinion Only, but If the stranded tourist are Americans, then I think efforts should be make to not only allow but to facilitate their return to the US. Isolate them when they get back but that are citizens. Washington has allocated over $8Billion (with a "B") so they have the resources to help those citizens (unless the Washington Elite has already embezzled those funds, which is likely).

Some stranded American tourists have already tried that, they came to london on the Eurostar and tried to book flights to US.

No room on the planes? This hasn’t gone into affect yet.

“The travel order, which starts on midnight Friday, does not apply to Britain, or to Americans undergoing “appropriate screenings,” Trump said.

“We are marshaling the full power of the federal government and the private sector to protect the American people,” Trump said in a prime-time televised address from the Oval Office. “This is the most aggressive and comprehensive effort to confront a foreign virus in modern history.””

My Opinion Only, but If the stranded tourist are Americans, then I think efforts should be make to not only allow but to facilitate their return to the US. Isolate them when they get back but that are citizens. Washington has allocated over $8Billion (with a "B") so they have the resources to help those citizens (unless the Washington Elite has already embezzled those funds, which is likely).

What I read from the President said any American could come home after a screening is done. It’s so they will know if they need special treatment so they won’t get anyone else sick.

Im so sorry to hear that Gary! Not being able to get to a home you own seems very wrong.
I am not sorry, thank you much for your long distance sympathy. I am proud to have a paid for home there, have a future president there where I will retire who is ready to do what he said to do...protect his homeland and his citizens against anything, anytime and anyone. The chancellor here in Germany has not even opened her useless mouth since this has started...dumb bitch. We will wait it out, help my children and grand-kids here till it is over. Take care and survive with your head held high and prayers to your God. I do not go to my God and tell him how big my problems are, I GO TO MY PROBLEMS AND TELL THEM HOW BIG MY GOD IS!! Gary

No room on the planes? This hasn’t gone into affect yet.

“The travel order, which starts on midnight Friday, does not apply to Britain, or to Americans undergoing “appropriate screenings,” Trump said.

“We are marshaling the full power of the federal government and the private sector to protect the American people,” Trump said in a prime-time televised address from the Oval Office. “This is the most aggressive and comprehensive effort to confront a foreign virus in modern history.””

Millions of cross Atlantic seats have been cancelled, the prices now being asked by some providers is obscene. Also many internal borders in the EU are now closed so the travellers are either stuck or face huge long distorted journeys at great expense to places that will offer them flights home.

Thousands of Americans are struggling to travel across europe by plane, boat or train to get to the UK, they are being charged outrageous inflated ticket prices just to get to the UK. They are not getting any info or advice from the US govt on what to do.

Millions of cross Atlantic seats have been cancelled, the prices now being asked by some providers is obscene. Also many internal borders in the EU are now closed so the travellers are either stuck or face huge long distorted journeys at great expense to places that will offer them flights home.

Thousands of Americans are struggling to travel across europe by plane, boat or train to get to the UK, they are being charged outrageous inflated ticket prices just to get to the UK. They are not getting any info or advice from the US govt on what to do.

There are other countries for Americans to come home through besides UK this article says...

“US President Donald Trump has announced sweeping travel restrictions on 26 European countries in a bid to combat the spread of the coronavirus.

The ban applies to travellers from countries which are members of the Schengen border-free travel area.

The UK, Ireland and other non-Schengen countries are unaffected. US citizens are also exempt.”

I am not sorry, thank you much for your long distance sympathy. I am proud to have a paid for home there, have a future president there where I will retire who is ready to do what he said to do...protect his homeland and his citizens against anything, anytime and anyone. The chancellor here in Germany has not even opened her useless mouth since this has started...dumb bitch. We will wait it out, help my children and grand-kids here till it is over. Take care and survive with your head held high and prayers to your God. I do not go to my God and tell him how big my problems are, I GO TO MY PROBLEMS AND TELL THEM HOW BIG MY GOD IS!! Gary

Your strength is inspiring Gary! Ditto about Merkel. She’s been bought by the devil in my estimation. I admire the leader of Hungary very much!

If the US government sent you, then it is the government duty to bring you home. If you chose to go traveling, then it is YOUR responsibility to find your way home. Simple as that. The tax payer does not owe you a free ride home.

Latest posts

Back