Helpful Info. The new Bullpup air rifle I want

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Spent ages researhing what air rifle I want to replace my heavy long Air Arms S410 carbine bought 6 years ago
air-arms-s410k_1.jpg

And the shorter but no lighter BSA Ultra SE (34 inches) 6.5 pound bought 2 years ago bun unused and up for sale.

bsa-ultra-se-multi-shot.jpg

I have finally narrowed it down to this. A Swedish FX Wildcat mk2 Bullpup (27 inches) 5.5 pound

wildcat-mk2.jpg

Small enough to use from a vehicle, light enough to EDC all day, and massively customisable. Trouble is they are so damn popular across Europe, UK and US there are none to be had for a while.

I would have gone for the ultra compact Pistol Carbine called the Edgun Leshiy but no one is importing them to the UK any more.

edgun-leshiy-_.jpg

Last edited:
I also think my American chums should consider owning a high quality air rifle for their preps, You can have airrifles of 40 plus foot pounds, and a tin of 500 hunting pellets costs under $10 , Rabbit, Pigeon, Quail, Crows, Doves, Gophers, Rats, Rattlers, even up to foxes can be taken saving your valuable fire arms ammo.

I also think my American chums should consider owning a high quality air rifle for their preps, You can have airrifles of 40 plus foot pounds, and a tin of 500 hunting pellets costs under $10 , Rabbit, Pigeon, Quail, Crows, Doves, Gophers, Rats, Rattlers, even up to foxes can be taken saving your valuable fire arms ammo.
I have 2, a Benjamin crossman .22 scoped and a daisy .177 , both pumps. Extra gaskets and parts, 6000 pellets and 10000 BBs

Last edited:
Air rifles are on my weapon list. Since I figure they will be the last item regulated by the government, they are sitting below my firearm choices.

Air rifles are on my weapon list. Since I figure they will be the last item regulated by the government, they are sitting below my firearm choices.

There on my must list for SHTF, as well as crossbow and bow for the simple fact I can hunt with them without drawing attention to myself after a SHTF event. OPSEC will be very important.

When I was cleaning out my parents house I found several guns in one of the closets. One was an air rifle. I think it shoots .177 pellets. Dad must have used it to shoot cats in the yard since he was living in town at the time. The kids don't want it so I was just going to throw it in the trash. Now I'm thinking that maybe I'll use it to shoot the squirrels and chipmunks here at home. I can leave it out on the porch for when I need it.

Hi, considering this thread is covering air guns in the UK I'll show you what I have recently bought, its very similar to the Wildcat the OP is discussing but its over three hundred pounds less to buy.

This is the new Walther Reign bullpup in 22, it has a ten shot magazine and can fire 200 pellets on one charge, it weighs 5 .5 pounds and is twenty six inches long. It is fully ambidextrous the mag can be loaded on either side, the safety is ambi as well and the cocking lever can be fitted on either side of the gun. Its get a 17 inch walther barrel threaded for fitting a silence. You can get either a Picatinny rail or Dovetail rail for mounting sights.
upload_2019-11-22_22-17-10.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back