The end of Dating

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess now the guys need a written statement from the girls, giving consent and that they were not "coerced". Crazy times.
But. . . maybe they were coerced to sign the statement???
I have a novel idea. How about we treat each other with respect, look out for those who can't take care of themselves, defend others against anyone who would try to take advantage of them. . . wait. That sounds too much like "chivalry;" I guess those things are forbidden now, leaving us to rely on "written consent" to govern basic human interactions.
Sometimes I just wish people would use some common sense.

Wow, now wrap one's head around that crap... next, conscious mind says yes, subconscious mind say no and then we have the unconscious mind screaming rape. So, do we need a notarized written contract with psych-eval for all three (conscious, subconscious, unconscious) before even making eye contact, where the fxxk does it end. The Western world deserves it's own demise from the monster they created!

Mav,

I like to take any concept, flip it around or apply it in a different scenario, and see if it makes sense.

So try this. Imagine applying the same principle to business contracts. Imagine Mav & I sign a contract, Mav agrees to sell me 1,000 cardboard boxes for $1.50 each plus $100 shipping, so $1600 total. We sign, 3 weeks later I haven't gotten anything. I contact him, and he tells me there isn't enough profit. He has my $1600, but needs $400 more to make the deal. And if I refuse, he'll just ship me 800 of the 1000 boxes to match the price & profit. That is exactly the story that this 'changing' baloney is leading toward.

But. . . maybe they were coerced to sign the statement???
I have a novel idea. How about we treat each other with respect, look out for those who can't take care of themselves, defend others against anyone who would try to take advantage of them. . . wait. That sounds too much like "chivalry;" I guess those things are forbidden now, leaving us to rely on "written consent" to govern basic human interactions.
Sometimes I just wish people would use some common sense.
I 100% agree with you.

Honest communication, respecting boundaries, and showing respect for someone's humanity can go a long way toward preventing stupid fiascos like this.

Speaking of which, I knew a firefighter paramedic who managed to actually invent a new way of being a sexual predator.

He had a cousin who raised golden retrievers in a backyard puppy mill.

He would borrow several of these puppies (and the only thing cuter than a golden retriever puppy are two golden retriever puppies.....and two golden retriever puppies are not twice as cute as one puppy.....they're ten times cuter, because if you have two puppies, you can watch them play with each other), and bring them to a park near the community college.

He would pick a spot (usually--but not always--where girls were playing volleyball), and feed a puppy with a bottle, and hold it over his shoulder with a burping towel.

He had it down to a science.

He would put a girl's phone number in his black book, along with estimated breast and ### measurements, and several other notes that were organized into a complicated numerical ratings system.

He would then sleep with as many of these women as he could (while using a scoring system), and toss them when he was done with them.

I found out what he was doing, we had words, and I ended up beating the shit out of him.

This backfired, because now he got even more phone numbers out of sympathy from his heroic actions rescuing a damsel from an evil biker (that's me) while he was saving lives.

He made me sick.

d16c63c1ff43de4b2a1a0349d0f0d206.jpg

Last edited:
I 100% agree with you.

Honest communication, respecting boundaries, and showing respect for someone's humanity can go a long way toward preventing stupid fiascos like this.

Speaking of which, I knew a firefighter paramedic who managed to actually invent a new way of being a sexual predator.

He had a cousin who raised golden retrievers in a backyard puppy mill.

He would borrow several of these puppies (and the only thing cuter than a golden retriever puppy are two golden retriever puppies.....and two golden retriever puppies are not twice as cute as one puppy.....they're ten times cuter, because if you have two puppies, you can watch them play with each other), and bring them to a park near the community college.

He would pick a spot (usually--but not always--where girls were playing volleyball), and feed a puppy with a bottle, and hold it over his shoulder with a burping towel.

He had it down to a science.

He would put a girl's phone number in his black book, along with estimated breast and ### measurements, and several other notes that were organized into a complicated numerical ratings system.

He would then sleep with as many of these women as he could (while using a scoring system), and toss them when he was done with them.

I found out what he was doing, we had words, and I ended up beating the shit out of him.

This backfired, because now he got even more phone numbers out of sympathy from his heroic actions rescuing a damsel from an evil biker (that's me) while he was saving lives.

He made me sick.

View attachment 9505
That's pretty f****d up but as terrible as this guy was, it sounds like these girls chose to sleep with him? That much at least is on them. But it does go to show that even with willingness and "consent" people can still be predators and users of other people.

my rules concerning women,,,,never play in your home town put at least 30 miles between home and your play ground,,,,never give out a phone number ,never tell them where you live and last but not least don't use your own name,,,,,,,

my rules concerning women,,,,never play in your home town put at least 30 miles between home and your play ground,,,,never give out a phone number ,never tell them where you live and last but not least don't use your own name,,,,,,,

Wow...what a strategy. I suppose if you are only looking for a one night stand, it's decent policy. I guess I don't think that way and not in that situation. Along those lines, have a burner phone you an carry so it'll actually ring. But what do you do to hide your IDs if she grabs your wallet? (and I really don't want to know!)

Of course, I'm so suave & handsome, I don't need money to get a girl... I'd need a bunch of money and some booze wouldn't hurt.

And AD, I thought you were married? Of course, that's one way to get an empty wallet!

UP, I'm good with that. I'd add that she's usually armed as well.

Wow...what a strategy. I suppose if you are only looking for a one night stand, it's decent policy. I guess I don't think that way and not in that situation. Along those lines, have a burner phone you an carry so it'll actually ring. But what do you do to hide your IDs if she grabs your wallet? (and I really don't want to know!)

Of course, I'm so suave & handsome, I don't need money to get a girl... I'd need a bunch of money and some booze wouldn't hurt.

And AD, I thought you were married? Of course, that's one way to get an empty wallet!

UP, I'm good with that. I'd add that she's usually armed as well.

shoot I learned a long time ago you use them before they can use you,,,,,I have had a couple that cost me a lot of money,,,they always had their hand out,,,after a couple burns I decided to turn the table on them

Wow, now wrap one's head around that crap... next, conscious mind says yes, subconscious mind say no and then we have the unconscious mind screaming rape. So, do we need a notarized written contract with psych-eval for all three (conscious, subconscious, unconscious) before even making eye contact, where the fxxk does it end. The Western world deserves it's own demise from the monster they created!

The Soviet regime actively promoted wearing clothes that masked any sexuality (basically work clothes, for both genders) and no jewelry/make up. Sometimes I wonder if the people who support such screwed-up justice aren't heading to exactly that type of society :mad:

The Soviet regime actively promoted wearing clothes that masked any sexuality (basically work clothes, for both genders) and no jewelry/make up. Sometimes I wonder if the people who support such screwed-up justice aren't heading to exactly that type of society :mad:
If we talk about principle, then what's the difference between this situation and the Sharia law in muslim nations?

Isn't this how it is in George Orwell's 1984? Everything is utilitarian - including procreation.
I do take issue with people who talk about "sluts" or other derogatory terms to describe women who choose to have sex, but then complain that girls won't have sex with them. . . it seems like a double standard to me. I think each individual needs to make their own choices about what they do and respect the choices others make; also everyone has to live with the choices they make and not try to blame others for them.

Isn't this how it is in George Orwell's 1984? Everything is utilitarian - including procreation.
I do take issue with people who talk about "sluts" or other derogatory terms to describe women who choose to have sex, but then complain that girls won't have sex with them. . . it seems like a double standard to me. I think each individual needs to make their own choices about what they do and respect the choices others make; also everyone has to live with the choices they make and not try to blame others for them.
I disagree with you....it doesn't "seem" like a double-standard.....it is a double standard.

I eliminated words like "whore", "slut", and so on from my vocabulary. I only use these words if I'm relaying something that someone else said.

As a medic, I quickly got utterly disgusted with the way that cops (and almost everyone else) approached these victims.
"Did you lead him on?" "How were you dressed?" and so on.

There was even a kids' cartoon in tbe 1970s that poked fun at rape. It was called "Wait Till Your Father Gets Home", and actor Tom Bosley--the father from Happy Days--was the voice of the main character.

All you have to do is watch the opening credits on Youtube, and you'll see it. You see the cartoon aftermath of a 14 year old girl who got violently date-raped on her first date.

I'm usually a placid, peace-loving person, but I f---king hate rapists.

I did p1ss off a few male associates (not friends) who called a girl a slut after she slept with them. I pointed out then they must be sluts for being an easy lay too. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. I really, really dislike double standards. I was always happy if a lady decided to share herself with me. Made my whole day.

Latest posts

Back