Tesla orbiting for a few million years!Between Tesla, space

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
ok, this has absolutely nothing to do with prepping. I just can’t help thinking though that this was one bad ### thing to do! Playing David Bowie and having a mannequin at the wheel of a cherry red Tesla launching into space was just icing on the cake, but the picture with the earth in the rear view was the best advertising ever. This all is just fluff to the fact that Elon Musk just flawlessly launched the largest rocket on the planet, Since the Apollo program, and successfully landed two of the three rocket engines for use later on. Between space x, Tesla, and solar city, this guy is my idol!

The battery playing David Bowie died after 6 hrs. I’m sure the radiation won’t do it any good, but it will be out ther for a very very long time. I’d be interested in seeing a picture of it in ten or twenty years though.

The battery playing David Bowie died after 6 hrs. I’m sure the radiation won’t do it any good, but it will be out ther for a very very long time. I’d be interested in seeing a picture of it in ten or twenty years though.

Yep, more useless garbage in space unfortunately :(

Are we really all that sure that this actually happened though? Maybe I'm just cynical these days. I mean really, how would we know? It's likely a bit too small to try and see with non-commercial methods.

Are we really all that sure that this actually happened though? Maybe I'm just cynical these days. I mean really, how would we know? It's likely a bit too small to try and see with non-commercial methods.
So are you one of those that don’t believe we made it to the moon either? ;)

And paranoid. And that’s what give preppers a bad name.

A lot of the folks believe anything on the internet, especially Facebook. I’d bet that there’d be a lot who believed it if somebody posted or tweeted that Pelosi is Trump and Ryan’s love child....

And paranoid. And that’s what give preppers a bad name.

A lot of the folks believe anything on the internet, especially Facebook. I’d bet that there’d be a lot who believed it if somebody posted or tweeted that Pelosi is Trump and Ryan’s love child....
That would explain her sour personality....

Latest posts

Back