Must Read Starting a podcast / radio show

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you consider listening

• No I would not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
To anyone who might be interested;

I'm considering starting a podcast / radio show on prepping & current events I would like to know how many of you would listen to it please vote using the poll above. Also I will try to keep it short when possible also if anyone would like to be a guest speaker please feel free to contact me. Also if it is possible to post it somewhere on the forum and the best way to do so?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
ShadowWolf 13

Last edited:
SW,

Your question is lacking. It's like me asking you if you'd take a job for $100. It depends, is that for 10 minutes of easy work or all day of hard dangerous labor outside?

IF there is a podcast that has useful relevant information, then sure. There are a number of guys/gals that do this today. Key questions to answer for yourself: how will you distinguish yourself from all the others? 10 minutes might be a bit short, you can't share that much info in that short a time. Some topics, that's fine. But don't lock yourself down to too short.

I remember a few years ago I listened to a series called "Summer of Survival" in 2014. Google it. Most of the presentations were really good. But a few were nothing more than a prepper infomercial for some product.

One more bit of advise. Don't present anything you haven't actually done yourself. Nobody wants to hear theories. For example, treating wounds... if you've never done one, get some hands-on experience before presenting anything (see 'patriot nurse' on youtube/patreon). If you're going to talk gardening, how much have you done? If you're going to talk reloading, how many reloaders have you used? Experience matters. And if you need to bring in guest speakers, that's far better, just make sure they're good presenters (and do it as an interview).
Good luck.

I'd be interested in watching occasionally, but currently I don't have internet at home. Once the house is completed I'll have satilite internet installed. Also I don't spend much time inside during daylight hours. Will these podcasts be available to view any time?

Reply to greyghost668;

Thanks for your opinion I would like to let you know that anyone on my show would be free to use any alias they would like I'm going to use alias myself so there should be no problems with big brother or the media

the handle we use while on the web means little to the FEDS,,,they know who we are and where we live,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Latest posts

Back