Someone asked what 'ethnicity' the suspect was. now we know...no big surprise there.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

God Like
Reaction score
3-Suspects-split.jpg

3-Suspects-split.jpg

Like I said...no big surprise there! Can't tell if the image came through...hope it did.

You notice, no look in these faces of fear of reprisal for what they have done. No hint of regret or remorse. I'm reading that look as, "Well that was fun, what you wanna do tomorrow?"

There is no humanity in these animals......and they should be treated accordingly. Death penalty and then a quick execution.

I will volunteer to take on all 3 at one time in a caged ring, I get a knife and I'll give one knife to them.
Get in line behind me Rellgar. My knives are not a sharp as yours, rusted also, with pieces broken out of the blade, a hook on the tip and too short to get deep enough to reach an important organ which would make an immediate death...Forgive me my disrespect of turning the other cheek, that is only when I have been hit!! GP

There is a time for prison, with the hope someone will rehabilitate (I know, that's rare any more). And there is a time to put an animal down because their actions are so horrific. This is the latter.

The only way to stop future crimes like this is to make the penalty bad enough to get their attention. Death penalty is the only thing to consider.

There are some that should simply not be left to live.......I believe that applies here. Put them down like the mad animals they are, clean up the gene pool a little, and ensure they cannot become a "recidivist." There isn't a trace of humanity in these animals.

I am the last person to - not have any mercy-. The judgement of taking a life is never easy, taking the life is a 100 times harder action. I will not discuss what I saw or heard of in Croatia. Some of you would have nightmares and never get the pictures out of your heads again. I can't. Vietnam Vets can't, WWII Vets can't. No normal person can.
IF YOU ARE NORMAL; you never decide to down a person for money, hate or any other excuse we hear from murderers and the likes. If you take a life for something like money, jealousy, food, a car, clothes, looks, skin color, race or any other EXCUSE; then you are not normal. Only normal persons deserve the normal punishment. The sick ones have no right to ask for or be granted a normal punishment. I had no good childhood, was hungry, cold, hand-me-downs clothing and was the smallest in the class until the 9th grade. I know what a bad childhood is, and still I do not use it as a cover to do evil. We all had better or worse child times...
I never killed out of hate, only out of love for the innocent. Put a rabid (and loved) dog down before he can bite a loved one or a stranger. Put a rabid (and from SOMEONE loved) human down before he can harm another loved one or a stranger also...It is not the killing you have to think about, it is the protection of the innocent, Live free. GP

I am the last person to - not have any mercy-. The judgement of taking a life is never easy, taking the life is a 100 times harder action. I will not discuss what I saw or heard of in Croatia. Some of you would have nightmares and never get the pictures out of your heads again. I can't. Vietnam Vets can't, WWII Vets can't. No normal person can.
IF YOU ARE NORMAL; you never decide to down a person for money, hate or any other excuse we hear from murderers and the likes. If you take a life for something like money, jealousy, food, a car, clothes, looks, skin color, race or any other EXCUSE; then you are not normal. Only normal persons deserve the normal punishment. The sick ones have no right to ask for or be granted a normal punishment. I had no good childhood, was hungry, cold, hand-me-downs clothing and was the smallest in the class until the 9th grade. I know what a bad childhood is, and still I do not use it as a cover to do evil. We all had better or worse child times...
I never killed out of hate, only out of love for the innocent. Put a rabid (and loved) dog down before he can bite a loved one or a stranger. Put a rabid (and from SOMEONE loved) human down before he can harm another loved one or a stranger also...It is not the killing you have to think about, it is the protection of the innocent, Live free. GP

Good post..... killing is not easy, but sometimes necessary.

Back