SHOOTOUT IN CHICAGO

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...eral-leaves-14-wounded/ar-BB171WfV?li=BBnb7Kz

2 COMMENTS IN THIS STORY NEED TO BE MENTIONED

this fails not mention those people she is talking about are mainly black if not all black

Too many guns are on our streets and in the hands of people who should never possess them," Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot tweeted after what she called a "horrific mass shooting.

she is concerned about Federal troops when the real problem is the residents

"Under no circumstances will I allow Donald Trump's troops to come to Chicago and terrorize our residents," mayor Lightfoot tweeted late Tuesday.

the hatred for Trump runs so deep that the Democrats would rather allow murder in the streets and the mobs to run wild,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I watch the news and read all the BS from the Democrats ,their Disapproval of Trump ,,,,and the only Politician that makes any sense is Trump

So, Mayor Lightfoot, what do you plan to do about the violence so Trump does not have to send in the troops. Ball is in your court. Just do something about the violence and you have nothing to worry about.
But then again, black on black violence is not an issue in a Democrats mind.

these funeral revenge shoot ups aren't all that uncommon - sometimes it's inter-gang shooting - even family members popping off at each other over top of the coffin ..

a couple years ago a couple banger brothers came back from Indianapolis to bury a family gangbanger that was shot & killed >>> the two brothers started a racial motivated gun battle passing thru a white neighborhood going to the graveyard - they got buried the next week ....

I can beat that. 19 shot in Peoria Illinois Monday morning. 13 of them at a 200 person party downtown in a park along the riverfront at 4:40 AM. Over 100 bullet casings found at the scene. All kinds of smart phone footage, but no one saw a thing. Another 6 shot various places in the hood, one fatally between midnight and 5:00 AM Monday morning. Ages run from 15 to 35, every victim was African American. Peoria is one thirtieth the size of Chicago proper. Some of us were just getting up to go to work, and these people are still downtown f___king around.

Last edited:
I really believe this is the begining of martial law just under the name federal officers. It was all planned out long ago by the real powers that be. They've been trying for years to get mass social unrest but until now were unable. Now it started in Portland and today it's going to Chicago and Albuquerque on it's way to NYC and who knows where else on the way.
Finger pointing left and right but when martial law is declared not 1 politician will worry about habeas corpus.

I can beat that. 19 shot in Peoria Illinois Monday morning. 13 of them at a 200 person party downtown in a park along the riverfront at 4:40 AM. Over 100 bullet casings found at the scene. All kinds of smart phone footage, but no one saw a thing. Another 6 shot various places in the hood, one fatally between midnight and 5:00 AM Monday morning. Ages run from 15 to 35, every victim was African American. Peoria is one thirtieth the size of Chicago proper. Some of us were just getting up to go to work, and these people are still downtown f___king around.

Peoria has always been a rough tough town - goes back to the "wagons West" days >>> during the train travel days it was on the north-south travel route to Chicago - Capone had an active branch in town - most of that current black scum is heritage from WW2 and the southern blacks that came North for jobs >>> Chicago Southside is almost totally from those days ....

Latest posts

Back