RONALD REAGAN

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now don't get me wrong we have had a few that did a good job some who were ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and one stinker,,Obama,,,and now we have Trump he has done a fair job despite the Democratic Partys all out
war on him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but in my opinion Reagan was President when the USA WAS GREAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we have been going down hill ever since

Last edited:
I thought Regan was a great President too. The only thing I didn't agree with him on was when he granted amnesty to millions of wetbacks.
Trump is right up there with Regan now.
Reagan had a deal with the Democrats, amnesty in exchange for stopping illegal immigration. The Democrats reneged on their part of the bargain, as they always do.

but in my opinion Reagan was President when the USA WAS GREAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we have been going down hill ever since

I completely agree with your opinion of Ronald Reagan, but let's take a step back. When Ronald Reagan took office as President, America was not great. We had come through Viet Nam and the Nixon debacle; then had to suffer four years of the complete buffoon Jimmy Carter. America was the laughing stock of the world. The embassy in Iran was taken over and Carter did nothing about it. He was a total failure. Even the media admits he was the worst President in history until Obummer came along and replaced him.

Ronald Reagan brought America back to be the prominent world power. He restored a dismal economy, and had more to do with the destruction of the Communist block than anyone will ever know. He made America great again the first time. I would certainly concur. He was the greatest President in my lifetime.

In my opinion Reagan destroyed most of our gun rights. He used his influence to get the Assault weapons ban and Brady bill passed. Most conservatives were gonna vote no on both till they said Reagan influenced them. To me both of these were the beginning of the end of our gun rights. He gets a C- from me. He compromised with the enemy too many times and we as Americans got the shaft for it. I actually don’t believe in any restrictions on firearms. If it’s a right given to us by our Creator than, they have no power to say no or restrict anyone, But maybe I’m just crazy. Lol

I remember Ronnie coming into office - it was like the dark storm clouds had parted - and Jimmy Crack Corn was NOOOOO where near the total failure of Obammy ....

one little thing I'll always remember - the military in DC in particular was hiding itself - ashamed to be in the military and wearing civilian clothing to the Pentagon and the bases they served >>> Ronnie immediately kicked azz - you have rank - you have a uniform - you wear it proudly or quit ....

In my opinion Reagan destroyed most of our gun rights. He used his influence to get the Assault weapons ban and Brady bill passed.

The op-ed supporting the Brady Bill was two years after he left office, and the letter supporting the Assault Weapons Ban was five years after he left office. He was already suffering from dementia in the later years of his presidency, and was officially diagnosed with Alzheimer's the same year he wrote the letter.

I'm not so sure that was him writing the op-ed and the letter.

Latest posts

Back