Repealing the 2nd amendment

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much like our founding documents, they address the "Right to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness". The liberals just redefined what "life" is, and then abortions are just fine.

They keep trying to do the same thing with the 2nd amendment...

If it was not for the NRA We would have to go to the Government anp apply for a permit to begin the process of obtaining Our Government approved "field sporting" grade firearm 50 yeats ago. Many so called shooters would be ok with that . Its hard to understand how so many Americans wish to give up Our unique Freedoms We have here so a Government law can make Them feel warm and fuzzy .

well I doubt much will come of this but,,,,,,,,,I have added 2 weapons already this year and look to add 1 possibly 2 more to my collection ,,,,,when this assault on the 2nd amendment fails they may decide to go after our ammo,,,,,I can not do anything this year but I am thinking I need about 5k rounds of ammo in addition to my current stock pile which is pretty small,,,,,

I have never really felt the need for a carry permit but considering the way things are right now I am thinking about getting one,,,,

Stock heavy....shotguns shells are some of the best to stock up on.....very inexpensive....especially when you buy by the case...

I have never really felt the need for a carry permit but considering the way things are right now I am thinking about getting one,,,,
I have mine and had to have daughter get one because if you drive a company car, you can't legally have one in your car. She's in real estate a very dangerous job. Empty houses etc.

I have a carry permit.

I used to be very anti-gun until I was a relief worker after Hurricane Andrew.

There was a lot of looting, and especially awful...a lot of rape.

I was brought up in family where we were lead to believe that people are basically good. I expected people to pull together after the hurricane and help their neighbors.

Instead, they devolved into predatory animals in a very short time.

I became (to my family's disgust) very pro-gun after this wake-up call.

I got My life time carry permit . It was money I didnt want to spend but Im glad I did . There was several steps envolved but I dug in and knocked them out , with My Daughters help . We went to the class , then the DMV , then I frove while She made appointment to get finger printed for the TBI all in one day .

Fortunately I live in a state that doesn't require a ridiculous government permit to carry a firearm. No finger printing, no cost and no paper trail.
open carry is allowed in Arkansas but I will not do open carry,you can still get into a world of **** here doing concealed carry without the permit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't want the *******s of the world to know I am carrying until I stick t in there face,,,,,,,SURPRISE I AM NOT AN EASY TARGET

open carry is allowed in Arkansas but I will not do open carry,you can still get into a world of **** here doing concealed carry without the permit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't want the *******s of the world to know I am carrying until I stick t in there face,,,,,,,SURPRISE I AM NOT AN EASY TARGET
The gun safety guy said That he was terrified for all real estate people, such as my daughter. I was also terrified when she went to do inspections and showing with perfect strangers . All she had to protect her was one of my famous big pointy sticks and a steak knife. To me, it was worth the paper trail to keep her safe. I don't like it, but th wry already know i own from the background checks. For me, I live in the woods and no one would hear me scream because we have dogs barking etc. I got the CC because I drive on country roads with mom and my son. It's legal to have a gun in your car, but the minute you step out, it's illegal.

I got My life time carry permit . It was money I didnt want to spend but Im glad I did . There was several steps envolved but I dug in and knocked them out , with My Daughters help . We went to the class , then the DMV , then I frove while She made appointment to get finger printed for the TBI all in one day .
The man told me that at my age, 58 at the time, it would be cheaper to do it 10 years at a time. Made me feel very old. Lol

I wasn't talking about open carry, I was referring to carrying concealed without a permission slip from the government. Of course open carry is legal here too.
It's a personal choice if someone wants to carry openly or not. It's none of my business why they do. About the only time I strap on a side arm is when I'm hunting, trapping, fishing or during rattlesnake season here on the ranch.
We have zero crime in my county so I don't see the need to carry concealed or open when I go to town. But I always have a gun within reach in each vehicle. It's there mostly in case I hit a deer or a cow on the road, rather than protection.

I wasn't talking about open carry, I was referring to carrying concealed without a permission slip from the government. Of course open carry is legal here too.
It's a personal choice if someone wants to carry openly or not. It's none of my business why they do. About the only time I strap on a side arm is when I'm hunting, trapping, fishing or during rattlesnake season here on the ranch.
We have zero crime in my county so I don't see the need to carry concealed or open when I go to town. But I always have a gun within reach in each vehicle. It's there mostly in case I hit a deer or a cow on the road, rather than protection.

if I lived 35 miles north of my home concealed carry is allowed there,,,,,Missouri no permit required

2/3rds super majority of both house and senate then ratified by almost 3/4 of the States, not an easy task to begin with.

The only way is to pack the Supreme Court with lefties and have them redefine the Second Amendment as a way to give credence to the States that want to restrict firearm ownership, the SCOTUS can revisit previous ruling and reverse themselves, it has been done on numerous occasions. That's why elections are so damn important, the one's the selects the Justices can confirm or redefine the Second Amendments for generations.

There are only two ways to reverse a Supreme Court ruling, states can amend the Constitution itself or the Supreme Court can overrule itself!

Problem is, you don't have to repeal it. Instead, you can chip away so much, that it basically nullifies it.

There are two bills in Congress right now, calling themselves "Assault Weapons Bans".... However, if either of these passed (not likely, but hear me out)....they would basically make anything that wasn't a musket, shotgun, or revolver, ILLEGAL.

So, when the liberal memes all say "We aren't coming for your guns"....they are full of crap. They most certainly ARE, and you can reference both of these bills as exhibit A and B that they are full of it.

Which, by the way, makes these marches completely POINTLESS, as they already have what they are marching for!!!

Pending legislation to ban scary guns!

29594618_1810727662312195_525339237532638428_n.jpg

Question, can they even define "assault weapon"?

Those pending bills in Congress pretty much define it as any semi-auto that has more than a 10 round capacity.

Meaning most Police sidearms would be classified as "Assault Weapons"....

Man, I bet the ACLU lawyers near Deerfield are simply salivating at the prospect of a class action lawsuit!

If I was a gun owner there, I'd sure be on the horn with them, the NRA, and other organizations with a dog in that fight.

Do you guys think it's important to start making ghost guns from 80% receivers and putting them away?

I did get a black powder single action revolver legally (with no paperwork), and put a conversion cylinder in it so I can shoot cowboy action loads in .44 caliber.

It's buried somewhere with a supply of ammo, a holster, and cleaning stuff.

I know it's outclassed by a Glock, but I see it in a role like the WWII Liberator pistol that was dropped to guerrillas fighting in the jungle...an idea that I got from someone on this forum.

Back