President Trump and First Lady Test Positive for COVID-19.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow can this go lots of ways. Sure, Trump could die, but he has a 99%+ of surviving.

But we'll see how hard he works even while sick. And we'll see if Biden is an even bigger coward & refused to debate him.

I think Trump will use this to show how dedicated he remains to this country. We'll see...

edit: and you know the media will use this as a chance to blame Trump for him getting sick!

Wow can this go lots of ways. Sure, Trump could die, but he has a 99%+ of surviving.

But we'll see how hard he works even while sick. And we'll see if Biden is an even bigger coward & refused to debate him.

I think Trump will use this to show how dedicated he remains to this country. We'll see...

edit: and you know the media will use this as a chance to blame Trump for him getting sick!

This will show the Dems throwing more hate at the President. It will just make them look bad. Prayers to President Trump and Melania.

the WH staff is buzy lining up more tele-campaigning venues >>> NO WAY IN HELL does this slow the guy down ....

he'll be doing 4-5 rallies per day that last two weeks before the vote >>> he has plenty to prove - the Virus isn't necessarily a killer and the World moves on - NO CLOSE DOWN

trump-voodoo-doll_2048x2048_108.png

Biden is probably sticking more pins in his Trump voodoo doll.

Do we really think he "caught" the china virus, though? I mean, isn't it just too coincidental that the President 'caught' the virus now? I mean it's proven that people can be intentionally infected with the flu, it's the exact same with the china virus. I wonder if he wasn't intentionally infected....or even poisoned?..... to take him out of the race.

Wha'd you all think?

Do we really think he "caught" the china virus, though? I mean, isn't it just too coincidental that the President 'caught' the virus now? I mean it's proven that people can be intentionally infected with the flu, it's the exact same with the china virus. I wonder if he wasn't intentionally infected....or even poisoned?..... to take him out of the race.
They are pretty sure he caught it from Hope Hicks, a top White House communications official.

When I heard Trump has the virus, I stopped reading the news, wife turned the tv off. Wife said FB, Twitter is disgusting over this and the local news is just glowing about the prospect Trump is sick. If Trump did catch the virus from Hicks I hope she don't beat herself up over this or be blamed, life is a crapshoot, it is what it is.

Praying for a speedy recovery to Trump(s) and Hicks! We are at the top of the 9th, he still has time to recover and finish the ending!!!

Yep bad idea.

All he needs is Hydroichloriquin and zinc. If it goes to respiratory problems, chlorine dioxide will cure him in hours. These doctors are so ignorant.

I can't believe Trump is listening to these doctors. All they are, trained, brainwashed pushers of the big pharma drug cartel.

I pray they don't kill the President. They took him to Walter Reed. Giving him an experimental drug, "sigh" , unbelievable!

Bethesda (Walter Reed) is where you sometimes check in, but you might not check out. Senator Joseph McCarty, Defense Secretary James Forrestal and US Navy Lt. William Pitzer are 3 of the victims of this mysterious hospital complex.

I'd like to see Trump come out & say that while sick, he'll still be 5 times more effective than Biden would be hiding in his basement & 'healthy'! And mention that in a couple of weeks, he'll return to being 50 times more effective than Biden (or is that 500?).

Here’s why the Regeneron antibody is a bad idea- it was only given to 275 NON- hospitalized patients, data hasn’t been peer reviewed and only top line data available. Irresponsible to give this when it’s not approved and hasn’t been tested.
now reading early reports he’s short of breath. Doesn’t bode well for him with lots of risk factors.

Who the hell talked him into antibodies? He needs to stop the virus from replicating. Stop it from depleting oxygen from his blood. Its not that complicated. This is looking like an inside assassination of our President.

Why are they not using Hydroichloriquin and Zinc? Its proven to work early on. I understand these idiots not using chlorine dioxide, but a proven safe drug that he has already taken safely.

As taken from the Regeneron site
To develop REGN-COV2, Regeneron scientists evaluated thousands of fully-human antibodies produced by the company's VelocImmune® mice, which have been genetically modified to have a human immune system, as well as antibodies identified from humans who have recovered from COVID-19. The two potent, virus-neutralizing antibodies that form REGN-COV2 bind non-competitively to the critical receptor binding domain of the virus's spike protein, which diminishes the ability of mutant viruses to escape treatment and protects against spike variants that have arisen in the human population, as detailed in Science. Preclinical studies have shown that REGN-COV2 reduced the amount of virus and associated damage in the lungs of non-human primates.”

Here’s the thing though
Multiple sources say the president is short of breath already.
Anecdotally this is usually seen in day 5-7 of illness with the ICU admission rapidly occurring 8-12 days in.
Yes Trump took hydroxychloroquine and axing- didn’t work for him for prophylaxis or in the outpatient setting.
If Trump wanted the drugs he could get them. No data to support benefit in inpatient setting requiring hospitalization.
ddimer levels are usually up along with low lymphocytes, elevated liver enzymes.
for the non-presidential we treat with BiPAP and high flow nasal cannula. Blood thinners like enoxaparin and monitor
Ddimer every 72 hours. Remdesivir and convalescent plasma for what it’s worth. Early proning.
if that fails to help, then it’s intubation and mechanical ventilation
If you aren’t weaned off that in a few weeks and aren’t getting better (typically worse with fibrotic lungs) it’s time to have a conversation with your family if you’re over 65. If you’re under 65 and lucky, you may get a shot with ECMO.
again this is just boots on the ground and what has been happening
We have had better luck with patients walking out of the hospital the longer we delay intubation and just do bipap or high flow

Yes it was in the report. Zinc, vit D, melatonin and famotidine

A person should never be intubated on a ventilator for covid19.

Covid-19 isn’t an Acute Respiratory Disease (ARD), it turns out. Rather, it often presents as an inflammation and blood clotting condition, which causes the blood to be unable to carry oxygen, resulting in patient hypoxia and eventual asphyxiation.

This is why intravenous chlorine dioxide — which immediately delivers a high dose of oxygen to blood cells — is believed to work so effectively against covid-19. It reportedly restores the oxygen-carrying capacity of hemoglobin and clears the clotting in the lungs, all while destroying pathogens. Every place its been used either intravenous or orally it has a 100% cure rate within 4 days. Such as in Equador in there official study and use of CDS.

This is not fake news. No one can prove this false, anyone can prove its the truth. I've used it, I know 5 others that used it, one of my doctors told me it definitely works as I have stated. She also said she can never publish that it works and cannot prescribe CDS. She says she uses it. My doctor also knows several other doctors that privately know CDS does work. I belive 100% in the effectiveness and safety of this mineral.

All he needs is Hydroichloriquin and zinc. If it goes to respiratory problems, chlorine dioxide will cure him in hours. These doctors are so ignorant.

I can't believe Trump is listening to these doctors. All they are, trained, brainwashed pushers of the big pharma drug cartel.

HCQ and zinc has been the answer all along...proven over and over in worldwide studies... but there's no money in this treatment. I am very concerned for them because they are at risk... not because of age or malady, but they are not secure in a hospital setting, very easy to slip something in medications being administered and the globalists have wanted him dead for years

PS....TPTB might have realized his support is too large to offset with even widespread fraud and the only way to take him out of power is to do it totally. We all know he is going to uncover many many evil people in the next four years so they may have just taken a new twist to the "Epstein Methodology". Also using respirators on COVID is like holding a cigarette lighter in front of a hair spray aerosol can and depressing the button.. flame thrower!!!!.... supercharging oxygen into the lungs and force feeding the COVID... you don't hear anyone screaming for respirators anymore do ya?

Last edited:
A person should never be intubated on a ventilator for covid19.

Covid-19 isn’t an Acute Respiratory Disease (ARD), it turns out. Rather, it often presents as an inflammation and blood clotting condition, which causes the blood to be unable to carry oxygen, resulting in patient hypoxia and eventual asphyxiation.

This is why intravenous chlorine dioxide — which immediately delivers a high dose of oxygen to blood cells — is believed to work so effectively against covid-19. It reportedly restores the oxygen-carrying capacity of hemoglobin and clears the clotting in the lungs, all while destroying pathogens. Every place its been used either intravenous or orally it has a 100% cure rate within 4 days. Such as in Equador in there official study and use of CDS.

This is not fake news. No one can prove this false, anyone can prove its the truth. I've used it, I know 5 others that used it, one of my doctors told me it definitely works as I have stated. She also said she can never publish that it works and cannot prescribe CDS. She says she uses it. My doctor also knows several other doctors that privately know CDS does work. I belive 100% in the effectiveness and safety of this mineral.

Completely correct, looks like you and I have gone deep down the same rabbit hole. The test results documents are out there to prove it, they are just being hidden from easy internet access....

Simple oxygenation of the blood and adjusting your diet so that is just sightly basic is the key to having your body's natural immune systems kick into overdrive. Normal human blood should have a pH of 7.40. My pH level was running about 5.75-6.00 (acidic). I am trying to adjust my diet to result in readings of 7.50-7.75 (slightly basic) Also trying to keep my blood as oxygenated as possible. A lot of our problems in the current age is of our own making...... our diets... no surprise there

Last edited:
Back