Preparedness Lessons Learned from the Recent California Blackouts

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed reading it. I’m probably better prepared than most for temporary power loss, but know that none of us are prepared for long term loss. I guess we will just do the best we can if it happens, but preparing now will make it a lot easier.

I liked the part the author was better prepared for a major event vs. the short term event. I also enjoyed were the author felt he had to refrain from calling the sheeple stupid. Quote--- "At least I was NOT that unprepared" instead of saying At least I was not that stupid, referencing people going o the gas stations and stores AFTER the power was turned off. Good article, worth the read. Thanks for posting SilentEarth.

Cannot, copyright material

Everything is copyrighted automatically SE. Some people just don't protect their intellectual property.
From Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright
In all countries where the Berne Convention standards apply (which is all but a handful of third world countries), copyright is automatic, and need not be obtained through official registration with any government office. Once an idea has been reduced to tangible form, for example by securing it in a fixed medium (such as a drawing, sheet music, photograph, a videotape, or a computer file), the copyright holder is entitled to enforce his or her exclusive rights​

Latest posts

Back