Paul Ryan to resign

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul Ryan had problems way before Trump ran for office . Trumps forming a team that will get with the agenda . Leakers , disloyalty , not getting things done are off the team and replaced .

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but charming isn’t an adjective I use with trump...
I know I am in the minority here, but I don’t see him as a fit leader.
He seems to be doing good so far. He's doing what we elected him to do. My only problem with Trump is his plan for amnesty and the huge omnibus bill he just signed.
But more importantly, look at the alternative. Can you imagine if that cow Clinton was president now? Or that commie Sanders? Were far better off as a country with Trump. The economy is doing great and we actually saw an income tax cut.

I think the spending bill is going to turn out a few positive notes . I would not be surprised if the right hid a few things in there and the Democrats thought its a win fror them . Their already complaining about the wall .

All I know for sure is a huge tax cut and a huge spending bill is not helping the long term economy. Neither side can get their checkbook in order.

I, was and still am as leery about Trump as anyone. I have always personally disliked the man. But I have to say...one thing Trump has done that pleasantly surprised me is that he has been relentlessly slashing harmful Federal regulations. You don't hear anything about that in the MSM.

That and taking the gloves off in Iraq so the military can actually fight...

Lots of little things like that still give me some degree of optimism about the man. He has done a lot of good behind the scenes, and personally I am not bothered by him firing a lot of people. It is about time somebody had the cajones to get rid of some deadwood in DC.

I, was and still am as leery about Trump as anyone. I have always personally disliked the man. But I have to say...one thing Trump has done that pleasantly surprised me is that he has been relentlessly slashing harmful Federal regulations. You don't hear anything about that in the MSM.

That and taking the gloves off in Iraq so the military can actually fight...

Lots of little things like that still give me some degree of optimism about the man. He has done a lot of good behind the scenes, and personally I am not bothered by him firing a lot of people. It is about time somebody had the cajones to get rid of some deadwood in DC.
I have mixed feelings about the environmental regulations being cut. Yes it makes things more expensive, but at the same time I want my grandkids to have a decent planet to live on. I wonder about something though. We all know that people are not going to change and stop driving cars, using electricity, etc. even if the US stopped 90% of all emissions today, the rest of the world would not follow suit. I really think that we are doomed to polluting our planet to the point it is going to be toxic to us all. Maybe they realize this and decided to ride the wave as long as they can.
As far as trump, I hope your optimistic outlook is confirmed. I don’t think he has any morals or values, but at the same time don’t want him to ‘fail’, as that would be bad for all of us.

Latest posts

Back