New Zealand shooting

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what goes around,comes around....karma...I won't shed any tears,sound harsh? live with it.
He did nothing wrong. We're under attack. They run us over, shoot us, stab us, rape us, throw acid in our faces, set us on fire, and on, and on. Then the media tells us the same thing, "don't know the motive, religion of peace, no true scotsman, #istandwithislam, change Facebook photo to flag of affected country, "sure, let's blame a brown person, lol", this was actually caused by white male privilege" and so on.

One guy finally gets fed up, after hundreds and hundreds of global Muslim terrorist attacks, in this month alone, and the media suddenly finds a motive and says we need to stop TERRORISM, a word they refuse to use. Boo-hoo, poor savages.

Last edited:
I have no idea why this is 'news'. Hundreds and hundreds, thousands and thousands of Christians in the middle east were slaughtered by the dozens at a time by ISIS and other muslims over just the past few years. That did not make the 'News'. So why is this one suddenly getting attention?

And for all the liberals that want everything to be 'fair', technically liberals should applaud this as a step toward balancing who kills who. Seriously, if 'fair' is what they want, this is it.

I'd simply call this the 'crusades' of NZ. For anyone that demands that this is justified for greater attention, please tell me why they did not jump up & down over my examples above where thousands were killed because they were Christians. Where are their posts declaring this a few years ago?

I do not wish to see any religion persecuted but since the Muslim faith demands I convert or die, then I can't feel any loss at them being attacked and killed. Their scripture declares a holy war and people getting killed on EACH SIDE of a war. Don't want your Mosques attacked, don't declare war. Abandon the way of Jihad or suffer the fate of Jihad. Only Democrats think you can have your cake and eat it too. You can't preach Holy Jihad and be the religion of peace.

I know plenty of good, honest muslims as I suspect the majority of the people involved in the NZ attack were. People should stop blaming groups of people for something individuals do. I won't be blaming all white Australians for this attack just like I don't blame all muslims for 911. I'm probably going to get a lot of **** posting this comment on this forum but feel it has to be said.

I know plenty of good, honest muslims as I suspect the majority of the people involved in the NZ attack were. People should stop blaming groups of people for something individuals do. I won't be blaming all white Australians for this attack just like I don't blame all muslims for 911. I'm probably going to get a lot of **** posting this comment on this forum but feel it has to be said.
Not from me you won't. I may not agree with you but your certainly entitled to your opinion. You might be right, but how do you know the difference between a "good" muzzie and a bad muzzy, until it's too late? My disgust for this vermin comes from living around them for several years and witnessing their hatred and violance for everything not muzlim.

The nice part about this forum, it is rooted in America, so you can have your opinion without be called a heretic and executed. If the good Muslims spoke out and condemned the Jihad Muslims and refuted the mandatory conversion, then I could go along with your opinion. As long as they continue to support a faith that requires my death, then I cannot feel any sympathy for them or those killed. If my neighbor says he hopes my family is killed and then his family gets killed, I am not going to lose any sleep at the loss. Same analogy applies to Muslims.

I feel for the families of the victims. I don’t care what god you pray to, and agree you can’t condem everyone in a group. The angry demented individuals that can kill innocent people don’t deserve to be included in any group.

I don't know how someone can be true to islam and its teachings and be a 'good' person. As others have said, their koran instructs them to be devious, infiltrate non muslim areas, grow in numbers, and take over oppressing the others and/or killing them.

So a muslim person can choose: either be 'good' or be 'muslim'. But wait, we already said a muslim person is 'muslim' by definition and that means they have chosen to not be 'good'. I suppose they can reject/rewrite parts of their holy book. But if their book is wrong in one area, why in the world would they believe other parts of it are true? And many muslims do not know what is written in the koran. But if they believe the first part of the koran, why would you think they' won't believe the next part?

Not all muslims are bad, theres a dynamic, but youve got to know that dynamic via much research. They're the Shias, and they're the fine line between Christianity being wiped out in the Middle East, and globalism destroying Syria. The bad ones are our "allies", aka Saudi Arabia, and other **** stain Sunnis.

I have no remorse about the shooting. I've enjoyed the video to a bag of popcorn or five, and it honestly felt like someone popped a festering boil on my back, that i couldn't reach.

Also, Islam and the Quran aren't bad, Sharia law is. The Quran actually has no mention of headscarfs, and orders Muslims to give a home to friends, and protect other peoples of the book. Sharia came later, and turned Islam into what it is today.

Simple enough . Had some or even one of the victims been armed they could have stopped the crime before it happened . You are responsible for your own security . The Police will get there in time to make a report . A little 100 lb Women stopped a Church shooting here in Tn a few years ago by using Her own firearm .

Simple enough . Had some or even one of the victims been armed they could have stopped the crime before it happened . You are responsible for your own security . The Police will get there in time to make a report . A little 100 lb Women stopped a Church shooting here in Tn a few years ago by using Her own firearm .
Supposedly the police response in NZ, was actually closer to 36 minutes, some estimates have said. I saw a pic of the cops that responded. One eas a tiny woman, one was a terrified looking stick of a man, and the third was 500 lbs. You can tell that they weren't prepared for this, and are totally embarrassed.

Not all muslims are bad, theres a dynamic, but youve got to know that dynamic via much research. They're the Shias, and they're the fine line between Christianity being wiped out in the Middle East, and globalism destroying Syria. The bad ones are our "allies", aka Saudi Arabia, and other **** stain Sunnis.
Also, Islam and the Quran aren't bad, Sharia law is. The Quran actually has no mention of headscarfs, and orders Muslims to give a home to friends, and protect other peoples of the book. Sharia came later, and turned Islam into what it is today.

Seriously? I'm not talking about head scarfs, they never beheaded anyone I can think of. Variation of islam do not matter. The koran specifically calls out to behead non-believers. Either the koran has this or it does not. And any flavor of islam can't change the words which are their guidelines.

To choose to be a Muslim = to choose to follow the koran = the koran instructs them to kill us … which part of that are you missing?

Seriously? I'm not talking about head scarfs, they never beheaded anyone I can think of. Variation of islam do not matter. The koran specifically calls out to behead non-believers. Either the koran has this or it does not. And any flavor of islam can't change the words which are their guidelines.

To choose to be a Muslim = to choose to follow the koran = the koran instructs them to kill us … which part of that are you missing?
Jihad is literally self defense, and it's been both broadly interpreted by extremists so that it fits any narrative, as well as it being used properly. After all, we did invade Afghanistan after Saudi Arabia blew up the twin towers, and we did invade Iraq for Israel, and Saudi Arabia. I hope that if we're ever put in a situation, where Uruguay bombs Russia, and then Russia invades us for having a similar name to South America, and because they actually have ulterior motives related to our regional hegemony, that we defend our land via our own Jihad, which is what is happening now, except with Muslims, and mass immigration, from third world cess pits.

I'm all for the pure idea of Jihad. In fact, Christianity is so lacking in any form of self defense that had Pope Urban II not ordered it, the first Crusade would have never happened, and Europe would be 100% Muslim owned today. It took Pope Urban II everything he had, to go against the weakest beliefs of anti-war Christianity, to justify doing violence on men who meant to conquer Europe.

The Quran was written because the Quraysh, Muhammed's tribe, were violent inbreds, and he knew his people were dumb savages. For its first seven hundred years, Islam was the most progressive force on Earth, going so far as to give us falconry, and carrier pigeons, but as it was crushed between the Crusades, and Mongols, it became what it is today. Sharia Law, which had been written by other men, who were misinterpeting the Quran, finally became the lifeblood of Islam around 1300, with Baibars, and voila, we have what we have today.

I one-hundred percent believe that 90% of Muslims are bad, but I also know that we attacked them for Israel and Saudi Arabia, especially countries that those two villainous country's wanted knocked out, all those countries we've bulldozed since 2001.

And yes, the quran uses the term "hijab" to refer to a "cover", such as a curtain, and it is only recommended for things such as changing. The only other mention of women's clothing, is that women should dress modestly in public, not in trash bag suits.

the Quraysh, Muhammed's tribe, were violent inbreds, and he knew his people were dumb savages.

Let me correct your grammar. In both cases remove the word 'were' and replace with either 'are' or 'remain'.

Islam was the most progressive force on Earth
There are about a billion muslims worldwide, I would not say it was 'crushed'. And you might want to replace 'progressive' with 'aggressive' (along with replacing 'was' with 'remains').

And you did not respond to my note that the koran specifically calls out to behead infidels. And to support the stance that islam is incompatible with anyone else, look at how islam battles every race/religion around the world: Christians, atheists, Buddhist, jews… there is not a single other religion that can peacefully co-exist with muslims/islam.

Religion is just the tool that greedy power hungry *******s use to motivate impressionable young men into killing their opponents.

AND people sometimes wonder why I am an agnostic. The only part I would amend is the word "is" and substitute the word "Can".

isn't there something in the Quoran along the lines of " the only good Kaffir(non believer) is a dead Kaffir"?? and I have heard of Christians being told to " convert or die". I don't know, just what I heard somewhere, I have no personal knowledge.

Latest posts

Back