New to the forum

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Fox

Reaction score
Good morning everyone name is Lee and I am a North Carolina local in the army out of Fort Bragg I am 27 years old and have a wife and two children, one 3 and the other turning 5 in October. Hoping to learn a lot here from the members and experience gathered in the forum.

Good morning everyone name is Lee and I am a North Carolina local in the army out of Fort Bragg I am 27 years old and have a wife and two children, one 3 and the other turning 5 in October. Hoping to learn a lot here from the members and experience gathered in the forum.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome Lee. If you have questions ask away. There are a lot of great people on the site who can help you out.

Latest posts

Back