Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Georgia... how's everything down in the south?

The south is good I have to admit Joe! Weather is mild here in the mountains with plenty of rain for gardens and crops. Fishing is great as well as climate to raise animals. Lots of fast growing grasses for cows and sheep. You mentioned getting out of NYC and I have to say, do it quickly. Heard a few weeks ago that a ton of Jews were “fleeing” NYC because they were given word about a nuke going to go off there. I have no idea if there is any real substance to this though.

Things are always hectic over here in NYC working on moving outta here would like to move to texas

Welcome, but, I will say what I say to all those i meet who have recently moved here from out of State, don't try to change Texas, let it change you!

The south is good I have to admit Joe! Weather is mild here in the mountains with plenty of rain for gardens and crops. Fishing is great as well as climate to raise animals. Lots of fast growing grasses for cows and sheep. You mentioned getting out of NYC and I have to say, do it quickly. Heard a few weeks ago that a ton of Jews were “fleeing” NYC because they were given word about a nuke going to go off there. I have no idea if there is any real substance to this though.
Ty so much for the heads up...the bug out bags are packed and ready to go and the "plan" is ready for execution

Latest posts

Back