New EDC Ideas!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TigerBlue

Super Friend
Neighbor
Thought of this earlier. Normally keep a $20 back there, had a few band aids in my pocket so I added them too. It's my iPhone Speck case!
Any one else do something similar or have other ideas for items that would work?!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361658137.079539.jpg

This is a great idea! I typically keep a bill back there as well. I'll try to think up something that is just as useful.

Thought of this earlier. Normally keep a $20 back there, had a few band aids in my pocket so I added them too. It's my iPhone Speck case!
Any one else do something similar or have other ideas for items that would work?!

Killer !! I will use that . thanks

good idea.i carry my cell phone on my belt.maybe getting a cell phone case to carry the lil basics will woork..

oooooooooooook i got the blade part figured out..BUT,is the part you holden on to a cell phone or what?looks like it could be worth haveing..

View attachment 569
This is a great idea! I typically keep a bill back there as well. I'll try to think up something that is just as useful.
Thanks for the superior idea! I had never thought of this!

It looks to be made specifically for the iphone 4 and 5. Its set to be released in May of this year.

Back