New at Prepping

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howdy hillbilly welcome too the forumfeel free to join in on the topics.ask when needed.commint when needs..

Welcome Hillbilly. Hope we can help you with your prepping. There are members from all walks of life here and we are all willing to help in any way we can. If you want to know anything, just ask or brows the threads. Feel free to jump in any time. I'm from South La. What are you prepping for? And what do you have done?

Welcome Hillbilly. Hope we can help you with your prepping. There are members from all walks of life here and we are all willing to help in any way we can. If you want to know anything, just ask or brows the threads. Feel free to jump in any time. I'm from South La. What are you prepping for? And what do you have done?
I'm prepping for large disaster which covers all USA or possibly the World such as economic collapse and complete lawlessness. I'm from Florida Tampa Bay area. We have started saving some supplies and have chosen our bug-out location. I have bug out bag but need to improve.

That sounds great. You are well ahead of the majority of the population. Don't know if you do any canning, but Old-Anorak and I will be giving a canning class for the meet. If you can't make it, we will try to video it and other stuff. Hopefully we can put it on the site when we get back. At least at the meet, we will be able to meet our little family in person. There are a lot of post on this site where you can learn a lot about what you need to prep and how to do it. If there is something extra you need, just ask.

Hello, I'm a new member and new at prepping. Live in St Petersburg, Florida. I want to learn the basics.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

That sounds great. You are well ahead of the majority of the population. Don't know if you do any canning, but Old-Anorak and I will be giving a canning class for the meet. If you can't make it, we will try to video it and other stuff. Hopefully we can put it on the site when we get back. At least at the meet, we will be able to meet our little family in person. There are a lot of post on this site where you can learn a lot about what you need to prep and how to do it. If there is something extra you need, just ask.
I am a 67 year old female. My son and his family are also bugging out and are preparing as they can. I do not have a car. Are there any women coming to the meet that might offer me a ride?

Welcome, all the basics are the same- food/water, shelter, barter, hygiene, personal, tools, first aid, protection. from there build your way up to what more specifically you are prepping for. A B.O.B (bug out bag) is always a great starting point.

Hi there neighbor, a Pinellas Park hillbilly here. Glad you joined the site. I think you will find all the help and advice you might be looking for and just all around good people. Fairly new here myself but have very high regards for everything and everyone on this site. Hope you enjoy it and Welcome!

Latest posts

Back