Massive Drill Planned

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can beleave theyd do some like that..and to top it off.that'll be next month..at least some of us better get better prepared for it..

i can beleave theyd do some like that..and to top it off.that'll be next month..at least some of us better get better prepared for it..

Did you chaps happen to watch the special on National Geographic last Sunday, "American Blackout"??
That does an excellent job of simulating the mass panic after the grid goes down....I keep prepping as we can afford...praying it will be enough when the shtf!!

Blessings,
Shenandoah

yeah i watched it shenandoan..well,at least some of it..it had to much amutuer to it.so i stoped watching it,

I was suprised by National Geographic and American Blackout sure the cell phone video got on my nerves but the message was clear, BE PREPARED there were alot of people saying "I wish I had been prepared", "I wish I stocked up on water" in a way it's like Nat. Geo. is trying to get the word out, like at the end when the kid with the AK told the people trying to take their preps "You should have prepared".... just my $.02.

So what exactly are they going to do during this drill? I'm assuming that we won't even notice it's being run.

I certainly do not profess to know what or how the drill will be conducted. It is noted as being a cooperative effort between Canada, USA, Mexico....that trio alone is disconcerting!

Blessings,
Shenandaoah

Latest posts

Back