Main Sewer Line Destroyed

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's poop! $13k seems like a lot for some digging and what appears to be about 30' of PVC. Which leads me to my other three questions, shouldn't that be ABS (black), is that 4" pipe, and why is there what appears to be a 2" vent pipe by the street? I see the clean out by the house and that should be all you need.

Sorry that happened to you.

Supreme bummer! We have a utility company that is installing underground power lines to our neighborhood. I keep telling them that there are numerous water lines in their path of destruction. They haven’t listened, so I might be posting a photo of an unnatural water geyser here soon.

Paid it all up front! You're trusting. A client of mine had a similar sewer job done and they left the yard in such a mess he refused to make the final payment until it was back the way it was. In the end the plumber negotiated a couple of grand off the total. Plumbers pad their quotes quite a bit to cover unexpecteds and to pay for their new boats.

Latest posts

Back