...living in Dutch farm cellar for years waiting for world to end

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
Personally, I love modern times. Sure the world has a lot of f’d up stuff, but there are a lot of really great things as well. I’m riding all the modern conveniences as long as possible! Living in a hole in the ground may be ok to stay alive for a bit, but I’m not interested in trying it out for fun.

Have to wonder where was momma? I can only take a guess and say either dead already, which is most likely, or she had left the family before all that to never look back?
I found this in another story about it:
Mayor Roger de Groot had said on Tuesday that the 58-year-old was not the father of the family, and that the mother of the siblings, aged 18 to 25, is believed to have died "a number of years ago."

Got to wonder where the money came from, house was rented and the 5 beers cost a few dollars. Something smells.

Mayor De Groot: '58 -year-old arrested man is not the father '

The eldest of the children who had been living in total seclusion for nine years in an enclosed space of a farm in Ruinerwold, visited Café De Kastelein a number of times in recent weeks. "The first time I sent him away, but he came back a few days later," says cafe owner Chris Westerbeek.

...farm family followers of Moonsekte

The farm family that had been isolated for years in Ruinerwold would be affiliated with the Moonsekte, also called moonies. The Austrian Josef B., who held the family, was also a member of this sect.

Josef B., tenant of the farm in Ruinerwold, was according to his brother a selfish person Brother Josef B .: My brother felt better than Jesus

..the Austrian man who rented the farm in Ruinerwold, is a selfish man who always looks to his own advantage. That's what his brother Franz says.

www.rtvdrenthe.nl

Latest posts

Back