Like a cemetery

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to the farm supply store yesterday. Tuesdays are seniors day with 10% off everything. Usually the place is packed with old timers, but yesterday the parking lot was empty and very few people were in the store. I think the high price of fuel, and everything else, its starting to affect how people spend their money. Thanks Biden voters.

Went to the farm supply store yesterday. Tuesdays are seniors day with 10% off everything. Usually the place is packed with old timers, but yesterday the parking lot was empty and very few people were in the store. I think the high price of fuel, and everything else, its starting to affect how people spend their money. Thanks Biden voters.
Many seniors have been actively liquidated here by Corona vaccines and deliberate loneliness, old people have been locked up in homes and not even relatives were allowed to visit them.

After two to three months, most of them were dead and taken directly to the crematorium, the last personal contact for the relatives was only an urn with ashes. :mad:

This is not a fake but was 100% reality in Europe.

Many seniors have been actively liquidated here by Corona vaccines and deliberate loneliness, old people have been locked up in homes and not even relatives were allowed to visit them.

After two to three months, most of them were dead and taken directly to the crematorium, the last personal contact for the relatives was only an urn with ashes. :mad:

This is not a fake but was 100% reality in Europe.
You people need to start taking your countries back. Just like we need too also.

You people need to start taking your countries back. Just like we need too also.
What do you want to conquer when 80% of the population are sheep who have resigned themselves to their fate????
I have lost confidence in a turnaround here, no matter who you vote for, the policy remains the same, the best option here is either to wait for a nuclear strike or emigrate very far away from Europe.

This continent here is lost and it's done, off the cuff the situation can not be changed, it will be the same for you. Only here the people are missing for a revolution, it is simply not to be changed any more.

I still remember various videos from Corona times in Europe where police officers in riot gear even beat up children, beat up old people until they died and arbitrarily intimidated people with violence and verbally, all with the blessing of the government.

This was JUST a taste of the big reset. This is also evident now, companies are closing, shops are closing, bakeries are closing and the state is still actively supporting this by adding even higher CO2 taxes on petrol and food.
We are being ripped off, no matter which government runs the country, Joe will leave one day or go to hell one day, his successor won't be able to get the prices down because Joe and the WEF tyrants have destroyed so much that the debt is so high that they have to pay it off and can no longer reduce taxes.
It should also be noted that the Arabs and Russians are cutting oil production in revenge for the sanctions and that will be fatal for the West and its economy. So even more haunted places.

The day will come when the WEF will show us "salvation", the sheep will fly into the trap and drag us into the shit.

What do you want to conquer when 80% of the population are sheep who have resigned themselves to their fate????
I have lost confidence in a turnaround here, no matter who you vote for, the policy remains the same, the best option here is either to wait for a nuclear strike or emigrate very far away from Europe.

This continent here is lost and it's done, off the cuff the situation can not be changed, it will be the same for you. Only here the people are missing for a revolution, it is simply not to be changed any more.

Saw a video today where healthrangerreport.com aka Mike Adams was interviewing Jeffrey Prather. Prather worked for the Defense Intelligence Agency for years. He thinks Russia will be the stronghold for European Culture. You know, before the homosexuals, BLM and trans nuts took over here. He also thinks that Russia will support certain states after our country falls apart.

Even people start to think to fight to get the own country back - there are no firearms really anymore in private hands (in Europe).
People accepted new weapon laws where they own no firearms anymore - all in the name of "fight against terrorism" and (my favorite joke) in the name of "security".
It is for the security indeed - the security of the "elites" and politicans. It never was for the citizens security.
But as long 80% of the people stll are sleeping and are ready to sell freedom for the newest I-phone or the newest useless gimmick you can forget any kind of rebellion or revolution.

I noticed also last weekend a huge reduction in traffic out n about shopping. Mother and I went to get hair done Saturday morning. We were a bit early and I suggested we run through MickyD's for a coffee. I told her that is IF tey aren't backed up at drive through like usual. Pulled in and no cars at all in line. I was stunned as I can't recall a time in many yrs. Saturday morning, no cars in line at McDonalds drive through. At least around here. Went in Wally W to get a heating pad later on...no issues getting a parking spot, store was pretty empty compared to usual. Maybe something else was going on, but I doubt it. I'm not buying near as much these days.

It will not only remain with the shopping centers that close, the economy will also disappear.

There are already German politicians who say publicly that the steel, chemical and car industry in Germany should better move to Africa and shut down the plants in Germany because there is no more electricity for the industry.
Between us, the politicians destroy several hundred thousand jobs in Germany without batting an eye, which is fully aware of them and I wonder what they do with the unemployed afterwards....

At the beginning of this year, Germany switched off the last 3 nuclear power plants that were still top, for no reason, since then Germany only imports electricity from abroad and the foreign countries themselves are already short of electricity.
Through that we pay in our countries more and more for energy and there is still a cold winter could be a blackout in Europe very quickly become reality.
Here, many countries talk about climate protection, shut down nuclear power plants forever and operate old coal and gas-fired power plants that have been shut down again, ask yourself what is wrong with the logic, but it is reality.

It will not only remain with the shopping centers that close, the economy will also disappear.

There are already German politicians who say publicly that the steel, chemical and car industry in Germany should better move to Africa and shut down the plants in Germany because there is no more electricity for the industry.
Between us, the politicians destroy several hundred thousand jobs in Germany without batting an eye, which is fully aware of them and I wonder what they do with the unemployed afterwards....

At the beginning of this year, Germany switched off the last 3 nuclear power plants that were still top, for no reason, since then Germany only imports electricity from abroad and the foreign countries themselves are already short of electricity.
Through that we pay in our countries more and more for energy and there is still a cold winter could be a blackout in Europe very quickly become reality.
Here, many countries talk about climate protection, shut down nuclear power plants forever and operate old coal and gas-fired power plants that have been shut down again, ask yourself what is wrong with the logic, but it is reality.

They are exporting their pollution. They just produce it elsewhere and claim to be "green". It is like moving a coin from one pocket to another and then turning the first pocket inside out, claiming it has disappeared.

They are exporting their pollution. They just produce it elsewhere and claim to be "green". It is like moving a coin from one pocket to another and then turning the first pocket inside out, claiming it has disappeared.
Something like that, it's called a big reset and they're currently doing everything they can to kill thousands of jobs.
What do the people who then no longer have a job?

The shot of Klaus Schwab will then backfire, unless they somehow eliminate the unemployed will be angry at the end and destroyed the system with anarchy and violence.
I have no more confidence in politics, no matter who you choose it will change nothing, we must eliminate the entire system and create a new.

Sure politicians always made intrigue games, that was at the time of the Romans so as well as in the Middle Ages, but what is going on now probably soon surpasses everything, talk about democracy and at the same time piss on the people and make the big money, the decadence is too far advanced worldwide.
If there are still politicians who oppose it, they will be liquidated, that will also happen to Trump, if the Dark State does not manage to put him in jail, the Dark State will liquidate him before the new elections.

There are enough possibilities, how about a plane crash, a car accident or the ultimate shot from a pistol, of course the perpetrator was Russian or a confused immigrant, the latter will be acquitted because he says that he was oppressed under Trump...

I don't wish Trump that, but I think he will be eliminated from the world, because the current system wants him gone because he disturbs the system.

Brick and mortar is shooting themselves in the foot.
I went armed with Filter numbers and other substitute filter numbers.. 3 auto parts stores Nothing.
I can get online and get delivered in 2 days. Not have to strike out at 3 store even though websites say in stock
Stores locking stuff up and no one to open the cases.
Shelves half empty. I am tired of wasting half a day looking for items.
I think this is the push towards CBDC. They can track what you buy.

Brick and mortar is shooting themselves in the foot.
I went armed with Filter numbers and other substitute filter numbers.. 3 auto parts stores Nothing.
I can get online and get delivered in 2 days. Not have to strike out at 3 store even though websites say in stock
Stores locking stuff up and no one to open the cases.
Shelves half empty. I am tired of wasting half a day looking for items.
I think this is the push towards CBDC. They can track what you buy.

Not to mention when you give up on the physical stores then you are ordering on line and having it delivered instead of driving your personal vehicle. It's so "green".

Latest posts

Back