I've been reading a lot of this type of things happening

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Top Poster
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
Police destroyed an innocent man's home pursuing a shoplifter — but the city won't pay any damages

"after a lengthy court battle, a federal court has ruled the city doesn't owe the homeowner anything"

https://www.theblaze.com/news/polic...-shoplifter-but-the-city-wont-pay-any-damages
A shoplifter? Damn. Talk about killing a fly with a sledgehammer.

At least in my town when unrelated private property near my office was damaged during a police standoff, they came and fixed it. Even an already-broken down privacy fence they had knocked some boards out of.

Police destroyed an innocent man's home pursuing a shoplifter — but the city won't pay any damages

"after a lengthy court battle, a federal court has ruled the city doesn't owe the homeowner anything"

https://www.theblaze.com/news/polic...-shoplifter-but-the-city-wont-pay-any-damages

How much more do you Texans, Coloradans, Alaskans, Tenessians, Okies, Californians etc need to see to realise the feds are oppressors controlled by the elites, Oh yes you have your Threshold laws, youre Stand your ground laws, your Castle laws but these laws only work if they apply to EVERYONE including the state. Why have a written Constitutions, Bills of rights and property laws if the state can simply ignore them.

Last edited:
There are a couple things in this story that didn’t seem right to me. In one article I read it said the man was a renter there, and had renters insurance. The state offered 5k to him and his kid and girlfriend for relocating. When they found he had insurance that was lowered by how much the insurance paid. I couldn’t find anything on wether the land owner was compensated or not. The house was condemned though.
This does open a bad precedent though. Here in the county I live in the sheriffs office used flash grenades on a suspected drug raid. One grenade landed in a crib, severely burned an infant, and the police refused to pay for medical bills. Interestingly enough, there were no drugs found in the home.

There are a couple things in this story that didn’t seem right to me. In one article I read it said the man was a renter there, and had renters insurance. The state offered 5k to him and his kid and girlfriend for relocating. When they found he had insurance that was lowered by how much the insurance paid. I couldn’t find anything on wether the land owner was compensated or not. The house was condemned though.
This does open a bad precedent though. Here in the county I live in the sheriffs office used flash grenades on a suspected drug raid. One grenade landed in a crib, severely burned an infant, and the police refused to pay for medical bills. Interestingly enough, there were no drugs found in the home.

Flashbang grenades are still lethal weapons and plenty have died beause of them, They are STILL concussive grenades easily as dangerous in confined spaces as HE, frag or incendary types, One young french soldier recent died when a flashbang detonated close to him in a CQB training house, the percission burst his ear drums and caused a bleed in the brain.

Rubber bullets, beanbag rounds etc also can kill if not used right, In Ulster during the troubles we used to fire them at the ground in front of the rioters so the round hit them in the legs, but many security services fire them at chest height where they can and have stopped the victims heart.

How much more do you Texans, Coloradans, Alaskans, Tenessians, Okies, Californians etc need to see to realise the feds are oppressors controlled by the elites, Oh yes you have your Threshold laws, youre Stand your ground laws, your Castle laws but these laws only work if they apply to EVERYONE including the state. Why have a written Constitutions, Bills of rights and property laws if the state can simply ignore them.

They I why we have a 2nd amendment. That is also why the FEDs (especially when the liberals are in charge) are trying everything they can to get rid of it and disarm the citizens. Once the citizens are disarmed, then they can totally ignore all the rules and simply rule as they want. It is the armed citizens that keep them in check today.

I read this story too. The child's medical bills were in the millions of dollars. It was one of the news stories that made me the angriest of all I have read. And because of some technicality the police force claimed they weren't liable.

I read this story too. The child's medical bills were in the millions of dollars. It was one of the news stories that made me the angriest of all I have read. And because of some technicality the police force claimed they weren't liable.
They eventually settled for 1million. I say they, meaning my tax dollars... just the fact that they fought the responsibility is disgusting. A lot of the military surplus that was being given to the local police all over the country has been rethought now. Too many rambos out there in the police forces that act before thinking. I don’t believe any police officers involved were ever disciplined.

Latest posts

Back