I live in the Tampa Bay Florida area.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godsotherson

Reaction score
I'm wondering if any groups of preppers are accepting new members. I do believe in strength in numbers. I love my home and my neighborhood, but it's not practical to protect. Sadly most of my friends and neighbors would rather bury their heads in the sand. My wife and I have been stockpiling since 2008.

Welcome to the forum. I honestly don't know if we have any members who plan to band together, but I do know that we have a few in your neck of the woods.

AWESOME! I used ot live in that area, myself. I intend to get back ASAP. I have family down there and they're "Head in the sand" types too by and large. I think there was a member, "teacher" who is from down there..... I'm sure there are more than that... It just rang my bell because of your screen name and his...

Anyhow, welcome to the community and thanks for joining. I'm sure you'll find some other folks from around there. It might just take a little poking around. I don't think a lot of members poke around this New Members section once they get a little more comfy with the boards.

Alabaster

Welcome to the forum! A bit of a newby myself but I hail from right across the bay. I have seen some from around this area, haven't really made contact with any though. Sure hope you find this site as welcoming, helpful and just all around friendly like I have.

I'm wondering if any groups of preppers are accepting new members. I do believe in strength in numbers. I love my home and my neighborhood, but it's not practical to protect. Sadly most of my friends and neighbors would rather bury their heads in the sand. My wife and I have been stockpiling since 2008.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back