Humorous moments

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I'd like to make this an ongoing thread. Let's limit it to "real" things we've seen with our own eyes. They can be humorous, things that make you shake your head, things that make you go 'hmmm'. But you have to be an eye-witness, no second-hand stories.

I'll give an example. Was talking with a friend at a store. A young lady who spoke English was there, and my friend's cell phone rang, playing "Hail to the Chief". The girl looked confused, and asked what song was that. She had no idea that this song refers to the President. That was a shake your head moment, but also a little funny.

Throw in your stories...we can all use a laugh regularly.

While visiting America with my wife, who spoke little English at the time, I spent the night at my brothers house. He had been playing penny, nickle, dime poker and had won about $30 last night. We got up the next morning, made coffee and were eating breakfast. My wife couldn't find any other place to sit other than on the coffee table in the living room. She had not been sat down more than 10 seconds and Robert commented: "You are sitting on my pennies!" Absolutely surprised and thinking in her naive way, my wife jumped up quickly and cried: "I not sit on your penis!" Both were of course totally confused till I explained to both, in their own language, what funny situation they had created and we all had a great laugh which lasted all day, including further comment about PENNIES!

Latest posts

Back