How does your food supply rate?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In fairness to my girlfriend, we really do have a tiny place. It's half of a duplex, with maybe 1100 square feet or so.
Maybe a nearby storage complex could come in handy, if available. Close enough to reach reasonably easily after SHTF. That's what I plan to do if (when?) I run out of space in my apartment. There's one less than a mile away, and I'll just rent a storage locker for additional supplies. When things start to go bad, I'll put my immediate plans in motion which will include recovering supplies. It's the best plan I've been able to come up with under my current circumstances.

Maybe a nearby storage complex could come in handy, if available. Close enough to reach reasonably easily after SHTF. That's what I plan to do if (when?) I run out of space in my apartment. There's one less than a mile away, and I'll just rent a storage locker for additional supplies. When things start to go bad, I'll put my immediate plans in motion which will include recovering supplies. It's the best plan I've been able to come up with under my current circumstances.
That sounds like it would work, if you have 24 hr access.

In fairness to my girlfriend, we really do have a tiny place. It's half of a duplex, with maybe 1100 square feet or so.
That's tiny? My cabin is 370 square feet. But then I have a large barn, shop, several out buildings and 2 12×20 storage units in town. Oh, and my dad's garage is filled with stuff too. And it's still not enough space.

Latest posts

Back