hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kodak

Reaction score
i live in southeast alabama with my wife and two kids. my wife and i are worried about what may happen in the future. the world today seems very uneasy. we are trying to prepair for all that we can because there is so much that we think may happen, so im here to learn more about being perpard.

welcome to the forum and family kodak..you have come to the right place to learn..there's knwoledgable folks here.roam the topics.respond to the ones you have answers and/or questons to.start new topics..

i live in southeast alabama with my wife and two kids. my wife and i are worried about what may happen in the future. the world today seems very uneasy. we are trying to prepair for all that we can because there is so much that we think may happen, so im here to learn more about being perpard.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum Kodak. Feel free to make yourself some friends here. Ask questions as you need to and just jump into conversations as you please.

Hello there and welcome, welcome! Im kinda new too here too but Ive been prepping for awhile although its kinda small cuz its off a very limited budget.

thank you and i know what you mean about being on a limited budget. this economy sucks.

I think most of us are on a limited budget these days. I use the site couponmom.com to compare sales, coupons and prices at the different stores in my area. If you create an account, you can view all grocery deals by state. Or if you have one store in particular that you are loyal too you can just view the deals for that particular store. I always look for buy 1 get 1 free items that I normally buy and that way I am stocking up for free!

i do the same thing. we have a store here called preppers world store and thats where i do alot of shopping. they always seem to have alot more than the average store.

I do too. Alot of things that are needed i am able to make myself.

Latest posts

Back